Bill Clinton defends Hillary's empath...

Bill Clinton defends Hillary's empathy for working Americans

There are 33 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 24, 2014, titled Bill Clinton defends Hillary's empathy for working Americans. In it, CBS News reports that:

Bill Clinton defended Hillary Rodham Clinton's commitment to the poor and working Americans on Tuesday, saying his family's post-presidential wealth had not prevented the former secretary of state from understanding the economic problems of Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

Colby, KS

#30 Jun 26, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary did not seem confused, dear, even with the double duo who interviewed her.
and all this time thought you idiots did not watch Fox News and stayed in the dark,drinking the kool ade

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#31 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
She has health issues. fainting and crying spells just to name a few.
Hillary Clinton has a “secret deal” with her top aide Huma Abedin to keep Abedin’s troublesome husband, Anthony Weiner, out of the spotlight, sources tell Page Six, as the former secretary of state mulls a run for president.

Clinton aides have insisted Weiner “stay out of public life for two years” and that he “avoid causing any further embarrassment to Huma or Clinton,” according to our sources.

The former sexting pol has been noticeably absent at recent public events attended by Abedin, including the Gordon Parks Foundation Awards Dinner in Manhattan earlier this month. Nor has he appeared at the recent plethora of New York galas and awards dinners attended by the Clintons, such as the Wildlife Conservation Society Gala on June 12 and the Carnegie Hall Medal of Excellence Gala on April 24.

While a spokesman for Clinton insists the talk of a deal with Weiner is “1,000 percent absurd,” a well-placed source told us,“He has been put on notice by Clinton aides to keep a low profile and remain out of sight and out of trouble.”

Paris

#32 Jun 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
and all this time thought you idiots did not watch Fox News and stayed in the dark,drinking the kool ade
She is sure having trouble with her alibi's for the Benghazi in Thief.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#33 Jun 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear only when someone has something to say. And despite the silly duo ditz interviewers I believe Hillary had something to say.

Perhaps even a younger demographic bucked the system and watched hillary's fux interview? Lolllll
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#34 Jun 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Then why didn't she answer the question from Bret Baer who ask; YOU KEEP SAYING YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR BENGHAZI. WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR. Then the non answer, bob and weave started. Typical Clintonese.
Hillary responded to Baier’s question like this:“I took responsibility for being at the head of the State Department at that time. Now, that doesn’t mean that I made every decision because I obviously did not. But it does mean that I feel very deeply and very personally about the losses that we incurred….And it also means that as a leader, I have a responsibility to try to figure out what happened and then to put into place changes that’ll prevent” a recurrence.

Doesn't sound like a bob or a weave to me.

Try again ....

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#35 Jun 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary responded to Baier’s question like this:“I took responsibility for being at the head of the State Department at that time. Now, that doesn’t mean that I made every decision because I obviously did not. But it does mean that I feel very deeply and very personally about the losses that we incurred….And it also means that as a leader, I have a responsibility to try to figure out what happened and then to put into place changes that’ll prevent” a recurrence.
Try again ....
Absolutely a bob and weave!
What does she "feel very deeply? Remorse? Pride? Relief?
She says she has a responsibility to try to figure it out, but won't act on that responsibility. And, rather than put into place changes that'll prevent a recurrence, she quit.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#36 Jun 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear only when someone has something to say. And despite the silly duo ditz interviewers I believe Hillary had something to say.
And just how disappointed were you when the only thing she had to say was the usual goobldygoop and canned banal talking points?

Paris

#37 Jun 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary responded to Baier’s question like this:“I took responsibility for being at the head of the State Department at that time. Now, that doesn’t mean that I made every decision because I obviously did not. But it does mean that I feel very deeply and very personally about the losses that we incurred….And it also means that as a leader, I have a responsibility to try to figure out what happened and then to put into place changes that’ll prevent” a recurrence.

Try again ....
Well gosh and gee whiz, she didn't say that the four dead were her fault, or where she was for ten hours and she didn't say why she refused the additional security that was requested by the ambassador. Yeah she double weaved.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#38 Jun 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gosh and gee whiz, she didn't say that the four dead were her fault, or where she was for ten hours and she didn't say why she refused the additional security that was requested by the ambassador. Yeah she double weaved.
Hillary has more weaves than an ethnic hair salon.....

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#39 Jun 27, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely a bob and weave!
What does she "feel very deeply? Remorse? Pride? Relief?
She says she has a responsibility to try to figure it out, but won't act on that responsibility. And, rather than put into place changes that'll prevent a recurrence, she quit.
For one to feel guilt one must have a conscience..... Collectively,the Clintons don't have one. Narcissists rarely do.

Paris

#41 Jun 27, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>For one to feel guilt one must have a conscience..... Collectively,the Clintons don't have one. Narcissists rarely do.
It's probably why the Clinton's and Obama's clash.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#42 Jun 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably why the Clinton's and Obama's clash.
That explains why,like magnets,opposites attract...... Apparently the Clintons and Obamas are too much alike and see the respective flaws in each other they both have,that they both dislike........

Paris

#43 Jun 30, 2014
HILLARY:'Deeply disturbing'...What Hillary, the SCOTUS decision or that Obama changed a law that your husband Bill Clinton signed.

UH OH: HILLARY FALLS BELOW 50%...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton visits Puerto Rico, distributes re... Nov '17 Solarman 1
News Abuse allegations have revived scrutiny of Bill... Nov '17 thinkaboutthis 1
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 10
News The last president to fire an FBI director? Bil... (May '17) May '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Bill Clinton reflects on his wife's loss after ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Doll9353 7
News What will Bill Clinton's role be if Hillary is ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Scott Stevens 2
News 'Bull' or Spin? Bill Clinton lashes out at Hill... (Aug '16) Aug '16 TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 6
More from around the web