Obama envies Bill Clinton for working with "people who are just reasonable"

Full story: CBS News
In remarks at Clinton Global Initiative, president laments Washington politics, says he's happy to see "so many do-gooders in one room" Read more

“DEMOCRATS ARE JACKASSES”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2011
Lets put someone on a pedestal who perjured himself and broke the law. Well what would you expect from someone who is friends and has hired people that have been law breakers.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#2 Sep 21, 2011
He's just thankful that during the campaign Bubba didn't threaten to cut off his 'nads like Jesse Jackson did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz is starting with less support than any... 29 min mike tirico 125
News Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 146
News Bill Clinton: I'm an 'old racehorse' Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 12
News Obama honors Bill Clinton for a lifting up fami... (Nov '13) Oct '14 concerned American 7
News Bill Clinton defends Hillary's empathy for work... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Le Jimbo 33
News Bill Clinton defends wife's commitment to poor (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeppelin 2
News Bill Clinton praises Brown on health care site (May '14) May '14 AIPAC 5 Column 1
More from around the web