Monica Lewinskya s Former Rabbi To Deliver Benediction After Bill Clinton Speaks At DNC

There are 6 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Monica Lewinskya s Former Rabbi To Deliver Benediction After Bill Clinton Speaks At DNC. In it, ABC News reports that:

Rabbi David Wolpe of Los Angeles' Sinai Temple , where Monica Lewinsky and her family were congregation members for decades and where Lewinsky attended religious school, is scheduled to deliver the benediction at the Democratic National Convention tonight - not long after Bill Clinton speaks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Brian

Wartburg, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2012
What happened to Rev. Jermia Wright?Sounds like a gathering of clowns.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 5, 2012
In memory of clintoon/lewinsky perhaps they should had out cigars...
Goldie Gopher

United States

#3 Sep 5, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
In memory of clintoon/lewinsky perhaps they should had out cigars...
Something smells fishy about this story.

Is this some kind of sick joke?
Elsb

Varna, Bulgaria

#4 Sep 5, 2012
It seems that these pseudojewy are not very pious. This woman would be stoned as prostitute in ancient jewish state.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#5 Sep 5, 2012
It's hard to believe that Monica is 50 now. Just a few short years ago she was crawling around the white house on all 4's putting all sorts of things in her mouth.
brynababy

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2012
What a ridiculous title!! Where is the relevance? What are you trying to imply?! That's a Republican red herring, if ever there was one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton Defends Foundation, Will Keep Maki... Mon mjjcpa 3
News Bill Clinton (still) doesn't get it Mon Jeff Brightone 1
News Bill Clinton on 2016: 'My role should primarily... Apr 21 Righteous 65
News Ted Cruz is starting with less support than any... Mar '15 stewart scott 122
News Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 146
News Bill Clinton: I'm an 'old racehorse' (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 12
News Obama honors Bill Clinton for a lifting up fami... (Nov '13) Oct '14 concerned American 7
More from around the web