Bill Clinton: I don't trust Ahmadinejad

Bill Clinton: I don't trust Ahmadinejad

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Bill Clinton: I don't trust Ahmadinejad. In it, CNN reports that:

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton said Tuesday he does not trust Tehran's assertions that it is not pursuing a nuclear weapon, and he urged the international community to pressure Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to allow inspectors to verify his claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Then there is the potential of a magnifying glass on a pile of shit...
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#2 Sep 26, 2012
As if Clinton is a man that can be trusted,he;s just as big a liar while sitting in the office as the president.
Tim

Langweid, Germany

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Clinton cannot be trusted, it is pervert pig and war criminal too and LIAR and alcoholic.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#4 Sep 26, 2012
He is all of the above 3 comments but he is Obama's MOUTH PIECE - which tells you - you are who you associate with and these two are the two biggest LIARS in America. One LIES and the other one swears to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Bill Clinton subtly addressed the unsayable... 40 min He Named Me Black... 5
News Democratic convention speaker list: Barack and ... Tue TRUMP FAN 33
News Bill Clinton Clashes With Black Lives Matter Pr... Jul 17 Raydot 4
News Attorney general defends her meeting with Bill ... Jul 2 Ron 1
News Bill Clinton rallies African-American voters ov... Jun '16 slick willie expl... 2
News Donald Trump once described Bill Clinton's wome... May '16 Bill 1
News Donald Trump slams Bill Clinton over past scandals May '16 IsTrumpDodgingThis 2
More from around the web