Bill Clinton defends Obama's foreign policy

ON MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Tuesday, former president Bill Clinton argued that President Obama has invested plenty of time in working with world leaders, even though he's not holding any bilateral meetings when he addresses the UN General Assembly today. Full Story
Pug

Justice, IL

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Slick Willy, what is his action in all of this?
Australian

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Clinton telling the truth! Every one know Obama talking, ofcourse he talked with leaders too. I think Obama will be success this time, but I also believe he keep talking! Talking not work! then blame others.
Pug

Justice, IL

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Australian wrote:
Clinton telling the truth! Every one know Obama talking, ofcourse he talked with leaders too. I think Obama will be success this time, but I also believe he keep talking! Talking not work! then blame others.
Lot's of talk from the Prez. we are used to it. Oddly, he says the same thing over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... Nov '14 Mitt s Polygamous... 147
Bill Clinton: I'm an 'old racehorse' Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 12
Obama honors Bill Clinton for a lifting up fami... (Nov '13) Oct '14 concerned American 7
Bill Clinton defends Hillary's empathy for work... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Le Jimbo 33
Bill Clinton defends wife's commitment to poor (Jun '14) Jun '14 Zeppelin 2
Bill Clinton praises Brown on health care site (May '14) May '14 AIPAC 5 Column 1
Rand Paul: Democrats should disown a sexual pre... (Feb '14) May '14 Storm Warning 2
More from around the web