TRENDING: Bill Clinton: I'm 'ticked off'

TRENDING: Bill Clinton: I'm 'ticked off'

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Oct 24, 2010, titled TRENDING: Bill Clinton: I'm 'ticked off'. In it, CNN reports that:

Former President Bill Clinton continued his cross-country campaign swing Sunday night to help the longest-serving member of Congress in his bid to hold onto his seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

bad boy bill

Memphis, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2010
Bill, did you stop by and see Monica along the way?

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2010
The last time slick was ticked off, he attacked Waco.
rider

Marquette, MI

#3 Nov 1, 2010
bad boy bill wrote:
Bill, did you stop by and see Monica along the way?
Washington Times July 26, 1989---Google it
Storm Warning

Cazenovia, WI

#4 Dec 11, 2010
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
The last time slick was ticked off, he attacked Waco.
well I dont want to ruin your day but the day before Waco his attorney was found dead from a gunshot in a park in Washington dc, 2 tough young patriotic US marshalls were sent to gather the evidence,(which is still missing) what you didnt know is that they were the first 2 killed the next morning shot in the back by fbi sharpshooter Lon Horiuchi the scumbag who murdered Vicki weaver and her baby..........Didnt know there was that bzzare connection did you ? tyhe military op was run by Wesley clarke you know. Horiuchi was let off the hook by judge maitch who put mc veigh to death. this stinks of a banana republic

Since: Dec 07

Mabank, TX

#5 Dec 12, 2010
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text> well I dont want to ruin your day but the day before Waco his attorney was found dead from a gunshot in a park in Washington dc, 2 tough young patriotic US marshalls were sent to gather the evidence,(which is still missing) what you didnt know is that they were the first 2 killed the next morning shot in the back by fbi sharpshooter Lon Horiuchi the scumbag who murdered Vicki weaver and her baby..........Didnt know there was that bzzare connection did you ? tyhe military op was run by Wesley clarke you know. Horiuchi was let off the hook by judge maitch who put mc veigh to death. this stinks of a banana republic
Wow, thanks for the info. I have NEVER trusted Wesley Clark, I think he is the president of lowlifes international.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Bill Clinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Clinton visits Puerto Rico, distributes re... Nov 20 Solarman 1
News Abuse allegations have revived scrutiny of Bill... Nov 18 thinkaboutthis 1
News Bill Clinton, Springsteen rally for Obama (Oct '12) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 10
News The last president to fire an FBI director? Bil... (May '17) May '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Bill Clinton reflects on his wife's loss after ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Doll9353 7
News What will Bill Clinton's role be if Hillary is ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Scott Stevens 2
News 'Bull' or Spin? Bill Clinton lashes out at Hill... (Aug '16) Aug '16 TrumpyHumpyHonkyD... 6
More from around the web