Colton Dixon voted off of ''American ...

Colton Dixon voted off of ''American Idol''

There are 9 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Colton Dixon voted off of ''American Idol''. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Colton Dixon, the young singer from Tennessee known for his flamboyant hairstyle, became the fifth person voted off top-rated TV singing contest "American Idol" on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Winkle

Ambler, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2012
What an awsome testemony for the Father. I know he made him proud.
Winkle

Ambler, PA

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Colton Dixon has nothing to apolgize for. He honored God and I hope God blesses him for doing so.
Topazia

Dayton, TX

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Phillip Phillips is the one I'm rooting for. Don't know what his relationship with God has to do with it. Talent will win out!
Fred

Marion, IL

#4 Apr 20, 2012
He should have stayed on and that Jessica girl should have been voted off
bittermuch

Pasig, Philippines

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Jessica FTW!
Kitty Galor

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 21, 2012
He looked over done, too much put into his his clothes and hair. Dudes need to pull it back, same can be said for the girls, don't guild the lily.
Topazia

Hardin, TX

#7 Apr 21, 2012
I like the little country singer, too, but like Phillip better. I kinda like the tall, more mature girl - she's got great style - but I'm still voting for Phillip.
Anonymous

Lynwood, CA

#8 Apr 27, 2012
GO PHILLIP!!!

Hollie should have gone before Colton and Elise. She has not sung one entire song in tune.

Must be the dirty old man vote that's keeping her in. It's certainly not her talent.
Earnest

Livingston, TX

#9 Apr 28, 2012
Phillip's still my favorite, but you watch: betcha he's next out, especially since he didn't do too well (with the judges) last week. The judges are right, tho': don't choose any old, unfamiliar material - the public doesn't recognize it and won't vote for the singer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - American Idol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ABC announces revival of - American Idol' next ... May '17 What a Waste 1
News Ellen Degeneres: Judging 'American Idol' was on... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Praise Be 1
News 'American Idol' finalist Michael Johns dead at 35 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Vic 1
News 'American Idol' Contestant Michael Johns Dies (Aug '14) Aug '14 Big mike 2
News San Jose: 'American Idol' sweethearts headline ... (May '14) May '14 gord 1
News 'American Idol' recap: Dexter Roberts' luck run... (Apr '14) May '14 Fanbase 8
News Lawsuit claims Sony stiffed 'American Idol' con... (Feb '14) Feb '14 3 Months USA Oil ... 1
More from around the web