US Military Deaths in Afghanistan at ...

US Military Deaths in Afghanistan at 2,045

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Feb 12, 2013, titled US Military Deaths in Afghanistan at 2,045. In it, ABC News reports that:

As of Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013, at least 2,045 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#1 Feb 12, 2013
This is what happens when you let the polititians run the military instead of the generals. I'm betting General Patton is turning over in his grave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mistaken paint jobs blamed after dozens of U.S.... Jun 14 No wonder 1
News Analysis: Afghanistan strike may boost Trump, s... Apr '17 Blue America 25
News Obama to keep 5,500 US troops in Afghanistan be... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Frogmouth Trump 62
News While the U.S. wasn't looking, Russia and Iran ... Apr '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.S. general says thousands additional troops n... Feb '17 damon6 1
News US Official Says 300 US Marines Will Deploy in ... Jan '17 Kar 1
News Germany moves to deport Afghan asylum seekers, ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 NUMBER1DEPLORABLE 1
More from around the web