Afghanistan and Iran sign deal giving...

Afghanistan and Iran sign deal giving land-locked Afghanistan access to major seaport

There are 9 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Afghanistan and Iran sign deal giving land-locked Afghanistan access to major seaport. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Afghan government has signed an agreement with Iran that gives land-locked Afghanistan access to a key seaport in the neighboring country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Avoid foreign entanglements.
Anti-virus

Australia

#2 Sep 5, 2012
USA lost another territory! If all territories in middle east lost, what will happen?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Sep 5, 2012
After all America has done for the filthy Afghans, they sign a deal with the Devil? The USA should bomb the rubble of Afghanistan into smaller shards and nuke Tehran. The devil worshipers must be shown that the wages of their sin is death.
questioner

Llano, TX

#4 Sep 5, 2012
I don't guess the US military can use the seaport to bring supplies into Afganistan ); ... Iran is an enemy and Afganistan is a client state. We have a 'problem'! Faith will help ...
Elsb

Varna, Bulgaria

#5 Sep 5, 2012
it is well, they can develop sea marine.

Don't Tread On Me

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Elsb wrote:
it is well, they can develop sea marine.
Who can ?

Don't Tread On Me

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
After all America has done for the filthy Afghans, they sign a deal with the Devil? The USA should bomb the rubble of Afghanistan into smaller shards and nuke Tehran. The devil worshipers must be shown that the wages of their sin is death.
Don't worry Faith.

The CIA is going to pay off some dirt poor Afghan to spy for us.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Don't blame Afghanistan. They poor as dirt. I'm more angry at Iraq for doing deals with Iran. Iraq has oil.

Don't Tread On Me

#9 Sep 5, 2012
well wrote:
Don't blame Afghanistan. They poor as dirt. I'm more angry at Iraq for doing deals with Iran. Iraq has oil.
Well , well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories - Afghanistan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pakistan Is Said to Pursue a Foothold in Afghan... (Jun '10) Thu mICHEAL 12
News In Afghanistan, more buildings built and barely... Jul 20 Tim 1
News Afghan president: Afghan people "recognize the ... Jul 13 Kar 3
News Obama agrees to slow U.S. troop withdrawal from... Jul 8 Kar 11
News Female supreme court nominee rejected by Afghan... Jul 8 Kar 1
News Members of Congress make a Mother's Day trip to... May '15 swedenforever 2
News Women in red: Afghanistan's forgotten corner May '15 Teddy 1
More from around the web