More Serbians to be evacuated from Tu...

More Serbians to be evacuated from Tunisia

There are 3 comments on the B92 story from Jan 17, 2011, titled More Serbians to be evacuated from Tunisia. In it, B92 reports that:

A second Jat Airways plane will take off on Monday afternoon from Monastir in Tunisia, to evacuate Serbian citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2011
More Serbs live in Arab countries than in Russia :)))
AlboQaeda

Belgrade, Serbia

#2 Jan 17, 2011
They don't live there inbred albanian taliban, they're tourists there

A i koji cemo mi kurac u talibanske zemlje poput tunisa, alzira, egipta, arapskih emirata, turske itd. na letovanje. Jel ima Crna Gora more, jel ima Bugarska, jel ima Grcka? Koji cemo kurac tamo onda? Sta privlace nase retarde tamo, smrdljivi muslimani, samo se kolju, zgrade pred 1500 godina. Mislim nista tamo lepo nema ni da se vidi ni oseti

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 18, 2011
They include construction workers, tourists, and family members of the Serbian embassy staff. According to officials, this completes the evacuation of the Serbian citizens who found themselves in Tunisia as violence broke out in that country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banzart, Tunisia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tunisian alarm at Salafist assault on 'un-Islam... (Aug '12) Nov '12 wallah 8
News French councillor beaten by Tunisian extremists (Aug '12) Aug '12 wallah 1
News Tunisia honors convicted murderer Samir Kuntar (Aug '12) Aug '12 wallah 1
News Tunisia's Shame (Aug '12) Aug '12 wallah 1
More from around the web