FREE Rottwhilers need new home

FREE Rottwhilers need new home

Posted in the Phuket, Thailand Forum

Pino

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I have to re allocate, and I have two beautiful Rothwilers, that desperately need a home.
Max will be one year old on the (27/112012), and Zaia is 5 months old , I would hate to separate them, they are the shadow of each others, they are very playful, obedient, relaxed dogs, and Max has taken a keen interest in teaching Zaia all the does and don’ts…she follow him to the letter.
They understand English and follow the sit, stand, down, stay, go, eat, toilet, go away, and go around command.
Max has a face of an Angel, but a penetrating look, Zaia has a cheeky looking face she waits for Max to lead the way.
They both have been accustomed to visitors and if not introduced to strangers they have been thought to only bark to worn any intruders.
I would never separate from them, but unfortunately rules and regulations give me no choice.
They have so far had all the health care needed.
If you are honestly looking for companionship, canine love, security, and friends for life please ring 0848581917

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phuket, Thailand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sydney flight diverted as drunken passengers th... Jul '16 Marley Honey 9
News Thailand: Sand and silence awaits (Jul '14) Jul '16 davidblack 2
Transfers from Phuket Airport (Mar '16) Mar '16 bareman 1
News Worksop: Dentist awarded MBE in Queen's Birthda... (Jun '15) Aug '15 RaymondSalazar 2
News Kardashian reveals deep pain on Twitter (Apr '14) Jul '15 Rita Ora 2
News The Islamization of Thailand (Jul '15) Jul '15 Khan 5
News Bangladeshi PM: 'Punish' exiting migrants (May '15) May '15 Your Ex 1
More from around the web