Everything from water fights to ladyb...

Everything from water fights to ladyboys - Bangkok, Thailand

There are 3 comments on the www.travelpod.com story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Everything from water fights to ladyboys - Bangkok, Thailand. In it, www.travelpod.com reports that:

This place is mad.....anything goes. We landed in Thailand and hit the ground running! When we arrived it was the second day (of 3) of Thai new year. The way they celebrate is they have a massive water fight and throw clay on each other. The day we arrvied we just took it easy and chilled out. We got in late enough. IT IS SO SO HOT HERE....it was 34 degrees when we arrived.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.travelpod.com.

Farang

Trang, Thailand

#1 Apr 18, 2008
CLAY?????
extranatt

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Apr 18, 2008
It's not the clay but it is the powder mixed with water. Please try to understood and just enjoy with our traditional !!!
Farang

Bangkok, Thailand

#3 May 1, 2008
Of course I know it is powder, the idiot who wrote the first post didn't though did he????
I have lived here for 10 years & couldn't help thinking it was funny how he thought it was clay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bangkok, Thailand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thailand Lottery Results Jul '16 ChucklesComedyWor... 2
News What's the best Laptop Accessories for Students? (Sep '15) Jul '16 Lu yg biang kerok... 181
Beauoxiwhite Skin whitening pills effects (Jul '15) Jul '16 Rani 8
My friend wants to get DP'd Jul '16 Coklin 1
find new friend Jul '16 jojo67 1
Bangkok: Call Waiting Jun '16 Boris Peterson 1
News Australian writer faces jail for insulting the ... (Jan '09) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 623
More from around the web