Roger Federer: 5 Signs He's Back at H...

Roger Federer: 5 Signs He's Back at His Best on the Court

There are 6 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Roger Federer: 5 Signs He's Back at His Best on the Court. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Many would say that Roger Federer 's career is at the low end of the spectrum and that his time left at the top is limited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

M Walsh

Tuam, Ireland

#1 Feb 29, 2012
I am constantly amazed at Andy Murray's rudeness.
He has never learned to make eye contact, or speak clearly.
His APPARENT laziness, his mumbling and monotone speech is dreadful and very difficult to listen to.
M Walsh

Tuam, Ireland

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Will we EVER see a time when the media is not besotted with Federer.
He is NUMBER FOUR in the world, so why the frenzy.?
For goodness sake media people, try to get over it. There are other players in the world.
Scott

Mexico, Mexico

#3 Mar 18, 2012
M Walsh wrote:
For goodness sake media people, try to get over it. There are other players in the world.
Why?

Last two tournaments, easily the best. That's why. Muppet.
Scott

Mexico, Mexico

#4 Mar 18, 2012
M Walsh wrote:
Also, number 3.

Muppet x2
Rick1

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Mar 19, 2012
My prediction is that federer will be 1st. By year end even @ his age and will go to17 majors.

“you can call me Blake”

Since: Jan 12

luton

#6 Apr 3, 2012
im sorry but federer is the best by far. i wouldn't be suprised if he gets no1 ranking back as he is that good. much beter than rafa whoonly has speed to make hi good. while roger has lobs drop shot slices and some unconventional ways like through the legs and others and well. who else can hit winners from through his legs and when he has his back to he court to jump in the and hit a winner without even looking at where he is puting it.

roger federer you the man. alwas a fan alwas the best by far. keep going and win youself some more majors. if anyone can its yougoon federer get those majors back in the cupboard again. i think 18 majors would be very good and would certainly put a good tick in the best ever box indefenitly

feti boy
xxxxxxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Open Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Open 2015: Poor debut for Fox and Greg Norman Jun 24 tom wingo 2
News Americans Sock, Isner advance in the French Open May '15 tom wingo 3
News On This Day: Arthur Ashe Wins Wimbledon Mar '15 trent difler 3
News Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) Mar '15 stewart scott 19
Serena Williams advances, Venus out of Australi... Jan '15 proudblkgirl 1
News Martina Navratilova proposes to girlfriend at... (Sep '14) Jan '15 Kennyvonallen 2
News V. Williams wins 4th Wimbledon title (Jul '07) Dec '14 proudblkgirl 19
More from around the web