Federer has history in his sights

Federer has history in his sights

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Federer has history in his sights. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Rising high above the most famous patch of grass in tennis, Roger Federer channeled Pete Sampras on match point in the Wimbledon semifinals Friday, tucking both feet back beneath his body and uncorking an overhead smash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 5, 2009
..and he had a 15th win gold piped jacket with the pretentious Federer logo on it, all ready to go...

Someone please teach him some decorum. Great player. A bit too into himself promotional wise. Who is his handler? I'm sure he thinks it is subtle enough. He is wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Haas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haas rattles Wawrinka with victory in Rome (May '14) May '14 Rick1 1
News Haas beats Rosol in 3 sets to reach Vienna final (Oct '13) Oct '13 Anonymous 1
News Memorial Service For Felipe McCluskey Set For S... (Feb '08) Oct '12 Sebnem Dincgor 3
Tommy Haas wins the Gerry Weber cup (Jun '09) May '12 Jessica Fieseher 3
News Ringing in fight night (Mar '10) Mar '10 greg 1
News Pete Sampras keeps his racket in game (Feb '10) Feb '10 HSL 1
News Querrey Signs With K-Swiss (Nov '09) Nov '09 chris 1
More from around the web