Djokovic beats Wawrinka to win BA-CA ...

Djokovic beats Wawrinka to win BA-CA Tennis Trophy and 5th titl...

There are 2 comments on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Djokovic beats Wawrinka to win BA-CA Tennis Trophy and 5th titl.... In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Top-seeded Novak Djokovic beat Stanislas Wawrinka 6-4, 6-0 Sunday in the final of the BA-CA Tennis Trophy for his fifth ATP title of the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

siobhan obrien

UK

#1 Oct 14, 2007
well deserved win. will definitely be no. 1 seed in the world very soon. must be the nicest young player the world has ever seen. i'm sure his parents are very, very proud of him and rightly so. wish him all the best for the future
Fer

Montevideo, Uruguay

#2 Oct 14, 2007
WELL DONE, fantastic performance, next number one for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanislas Wawrinka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Novak Djokovic Pondered on Retirement Out of Fr... (Feb '14) Sep '14 SHAREKISSCHALLENGE 3
News Haas rattles Wawrinka with victory in Rome (May '14) May '14 Rick1 1
News Rafael Nadal Doping? Spaniard Accused of Inject... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Haddie 2
News Uncle Toni: Rafa's Back Should Be Fine, But The... (Feb '14) Feb '14 fedfan 1
News Record 37th meeting between Nadal and Djokovic ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 litesong 1
News Roger Federer one victory away from gold after ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 angelleeds 7
News Roger Federer says he did not blame Swiss teamm... (Feb '12) Feb '12 halito 1
More from around the web