Serena Williams beats Ana Ivanovic in...

Serena Williams beats Ana Ivanovic in straight sets to return to quarterfinals at US Open

There are 8 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Serena Williams beats Ana Ivanovic in straight sets to return to quarterfinals at US Open. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Ana Ivanovic of Serbia returns a shot to Serena Williams during the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York, Monday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Googie

Alameda, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2011
good to see
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Seriously, who cares ONE thing about tennis, especially women's tennis????

Like asking for the value of TV writers. Everyone agrees it's ZERO!
velogeezer

Zionsville, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2011
scout wrote:
If the girls would start wearing tight bikinis and start flashing those crotch shots like the figure skaters do, things might change.
Donna

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 7, 2011

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Sep 11, 2011
scout wrote:
I can imagine you living in or near San Francisco with our crazy views. More recently about divorce never being okay.

scout
San Francisco, CA
Jan 14, 2011

"The sun and the entire universe is 13023 years old. Apocalypse day is 5.21.11. Party on until then, as that's what you will do anyway.

"Not my program."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T7CS8TA...
Aldo Ferrone

Kanata, Canada

#6 Sep 11, 2011
velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>If the girls would start wearing tight bikinis and start flashing those crotch shots like the figure skaters do, things might change.
Great comments. I like the way you think my friend. As long as this doesn't apply to Serena. That would be scary!!!!!!
velogeezer

Shelbyville, IN

#7 Oct 2, 2011
Aldo Ferrone wrote:
<quoted text>
Great comments. I like the way you think my friend. As long as this doesn't apply to Serena. That would be scary!!!!!!
Just looking at those thighs and imagining them wrapped around you is scary enough.
lee 555

Annapolis, MD

#8 Oct 23, 2011
velogeezer wrote:
<quoted text>Just looking at those thighs a nd imagining them wrapped around you is scary enough.
she would crush your head like a peanut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) 21 hr Pete 24
News Serena Williams Withdraws From Madrid, Her Thir... May '16 bardougle 1
News Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic are delayed but... Mar '16 Fart news 2
Kerber wins!!!!! Jan '16 In All Fairness 1
News Youths ready to show off their tennis talent --... (Jul '07) Dec '15 Fart news 11
News Eugenie Bouchard sues over U.S. Open fall (Oct '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Drake and Serena Williams seen making out in pu... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart news 5
More from around the web