Tennis: Federer, Nadal, Sharapova, Se...

Tennis: Federer, Nadal, Sharapova, Serena Williams to play Eugene exhibition in March

There are 1 comment on the Appeal Tribune story from Jan 28, 2011, titled Tennis: Federer, Nadal, Sharapova, Serena Williams to play Eugene exhibition in March. In it, Appeal Tribune reports that:

Top-level pro tennis is coming to the Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene. The University of Oregon's new facility will host four of the biggest stars from the pro circuit, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams on March 8 in the 'Nike Clash of the Champions.' Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appeal Tribune.

Dennis

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Wonder how much Phil Knight had to shell out for this? He already owns the U of Oregon athletics department. Will any of these 4 ask Knight about his use of virtual slave labour in 3rd world to produce his products?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serena Williams wants her child to be a 'strong... Jun '17 BePhartr 4
News John McEnroe: Serena Williams world's best fema... Jun '17 ThePhart 3
News Tennis legend's ugly racism against Serena (Apr '17) Apr '17 Heard phartz 2
News Serena Williams: 'If I were a man,' I would hav... (Dec '16) Dec '16 HombreMan 1
Kerber wins!!!!! (Jan '16) Sep '16 tanner 3
News No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immedia... (May '08) Sep '16 izakwalz 62
News Serena Williams Wins Rio Opener; 1st Match Sinc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Blink 3
More from around the web