No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immediately

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Justine Henin retired from tennis Wednesday, an abrupt ending to a short and successful career in which she won seven Grand Slam singles titles and leaves while ranked No.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TMD

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2008

Judged:

George Matthews wrote:
I will miss seeing this small woman beat up on those negroes. That's what frustrates them. They are huge gorillas, but this 5'5" thin girl kicks their arses. They could not beat her on clay. I wish she would have at least play Paris. Now those goons will get cocky and they figure nobody can beat them. The Eastern Europeans are coming on strong. The game is lowered by the goons.
Wow. Who pissed in your Wheaties? You're about 5 decades behind. Try catching up.

Just so you know:

Venus Williams - 6' 1"/160 lbs
Serena Williams - 5' 9"/150 lbs

The other former #1s:

Kim Clijster - 5' 8"/150 lbs
Lindsey Davenport - 6' 3"/175 lbs
Maria Sharapova - 6' 2"/130 lbs
Amelie Mauresmo - 5' 9"/150 lbs

Not one of them is a person of color. All very close in size to the Williams sisters.

You are pathetic.
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Who pissed in your Wheaties? You're about 5 decades behind. Try catching up.
Just so you know:
The other former #1s:
Not one of them is a person of color. All very close in size to the Williams sisters.
You are pathetic.
Davenport, Mauresmo and the Williams sisters are ugly, uglier and ugliest. Even more credit for the normal sized Henin for being better than everyone you mentioned.
TMD

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

Judged:

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Davenport, Mauresmo and the Williams sisters are ugly, uglier and ugliest. Even more credit for the normal sized Henin for being better than everyone you mentioned.
It is absolutely pointless trying to have a conversation with someone with the IQ of a rock. Speaking of which, why don't you crawl back under yours...
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely pointless trying to have a conversation with someone with the IQ of a rock. Speaking of which, why don't you crawl back under yours...
And you keep fantasizing about those ugly Williams sisters.
Dream Theater

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Who cares??? this is the golf forum
TMD

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep fantasizing about those ugly Williams sisters.
And you keep fantasizing about Henin. Apparently you like 13 year old boys....
TMD

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Dream Theater wrote:
Who cares??? this is the golf forum
This topic appears in more than 1 forum. You'll find this blog in the Justine Henin forum and the tennis forum.
Tom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Judged:

TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep fantasizing about Henin. Apparently you like 13 year old boys....
I went back to your original post were you referred to the 5' 5" Henin as a "Belgian elf" among other insults. I'll refer to the Williams sisters as the American gorillas. When you look at these two is it any wonder why black men desire white women?
TMD

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2008

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back to your original post were you referred to the 5' 5" Henin as a "Belgian elf" among other insults. I'll refer to the Williams sisters as the American gorillas. When you look at these two is it any wonder why black men desire white women?
I'm not "Matt". I've never referred to Henin as a "Belgian elf".

As far as black men desiring white women goes, it appears that that works both ways. Why do you suppose white women desire black men? Hmmmm.....
DAMFBOM B

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2008

Judged:

It will come out sooner or later that She was on Drugs; but the WTA is trying to save her legacy by giving her a chance to bow out gracefully.

If you look closely at her, you could see that she has bben taking a banned substance or two; but I think she got caught.

Also please note that overall she has a loosing record against Serena, also She can never be consider on of the greats beacause she has never lifted the Wimbeldon title.

Imagine the speculation that would follow if say Serena or Venus had retired so suddenly; but the press seems strangely quiet on Henin's sudden departure from the game.

Now Justine had a great style of play that got her some success against the williams sisters; but I think this year saw whatever advantage that she had disappear, and rather than face loosing in a tournament that she loved she quit the game instead. This fits in better with her personality as an all or nothing type player; and ultimately a "Quitter" when things were not going her way ON THE COURT!

This is evident in the fact that she has just quit matches that she was either loosing badly, or for whatever reason could not win.

I maintain that she did drugs she got caught; and was allowed to quit the game, thus saving whatever saintly legacy she is ajudged to be due.

Either that or it will come to pass that all of the stuff she was taking has damaged her heart in some way.

By the way steriods are the worst thing to take if you are a tennis player just ask Mary Peirce!
So some of you act like you have never seen a full figured woman like Serena or Masha.

The Williams sisters in particular Serena and to some extent Maria Sharipova; have evoled their game to a new level; evident in the fact that Henin could not do any better, this is why she was having such a tough time against the "Big Hitters" ;up until the time of her sudden departure from the game.

I expect that she will come back after a year or so having passed all of the drugs out of her system; and having avoided a drug test.

If a little fatter LOL.

Diamond

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2008

Dennis the Menace wrote:
Who?
I thought Sharapova was the top tennis player. Never heard of this one.
Ignorance should remain silent.
Fed Express

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2008

Well said, Diamond.
scott

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

rumor in France is the authorities are targeting Justine for steroid use - kinda explains alot of things.
Andrew Ramsey

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

You are way of the mark, you pulled these stats out of your ass or of one the wilder beasts websites, I have not measured them but I have stood right next to both after their doubles match, I am 6ft and wearing tennis shoes, the fat wilder beast (Serena) is a good 2 inches taller then me she also wore normal tennis shoes and the other wilder beast the uglier one (Venus) is at least 6'5" and I'll let you in on another secret, both have very offensive body odour, like you get when you abuse steroid like synthetics, the fat wilder beast has had several surgeries in the past 6 months two of the serious all of them substance side effect related.
No gives a shit about their colour it's their physical appearance and cheating that annoys people, they have nothing at all in common with normal female tennis players, we don't want to see two 7ft gorillas slugging the tennis ball back and forth at 150 miles an hour, let's hope that trashing they both received at Wimbledon will see them out of women's tennis for good.
remember the fat wilder beasts sister, the one that arranged and provided all the drugs from the two? yeah the one that murdered on a drug deal, just coincidence all is it ?
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know:
The other former #1s:
You are pathetic.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Andrew Ramsey wrote:
You are way off the mark, you pulled these stats out of your ass or of one the wilder beasts websites,
http://www.tennis.com/players/player_info.asp... Williams

http://www.tennis.com/players/player_info.asp... Williams

There are many other sources that quote the exact same measurements. The only thing being pulled out of someone's ass is your boyfriend out of yours...

I have not measured them but I have stood right next to both after their doubles match, I am 6ft and wearing tennis shoes, the fat wilder beast (Serena) is a good 2 inches taller then me she also wore normal tennis shoes and the other wilder beast the uglier one (Venus) is at least 6'5" and I'll let you in on another secret, both have very offensive body odour, like you get when you abuse steroid like synthetics, the fat wilder beast has had several surgeries in the past 6 months two of the serious all of them substance side effect related.
You, obviously, are much shorter in stature (and probably other areas) than you let on. The Williams' sizes are well documented. Yours aren't.

As far as all that other blabber you added in there - no one expects an athlete to smell like roses after a hard-fought tennis match. If you are so offended by the sisters either stand farther away, or don't go to their matches at all. And, the next time you're going to accuse someone of cheating, either bring some kind of proof, or keep it to yourself. No one cares what wild conspiracy theories you've cooked up in your feeble mind.

No gives a shit about their colour it's their physical appearance and cheating that annoys people,
You obviously have a BIG problem with their ethnicity. As I demonstrated earlier in this topic, they are no bigger than any of the other top players on the tour. And, of course, they have never been accused of cheating during a match. As a matter of fact, its been the exact opposite. Several of their opponents have cheated during matches and nothing was done about it. Why don't you go complain about them?

they have nothing at all in common with normal female tennis players, we don't want to see two 7ft gorillas slugging the tennis ball back and forth at 150 miles an hour, let's hope that trashing they both received at Wimbledon will see them out of women's tennis for good.
You, apparently, are WAY out of touch with modern tennis. Take a look at the remaining women at Wimbledon:

Sharapova - 6'2"/140lbs
Lisicki - 5'10"/154lbs
Kvitova - 6'0"/154lbs
Azarenka - 5'11"/132lbs

They are almost all six feet tall or taller. Sharapova hits the ball as hard, or harder, than anyone else on tour, and Lisicki had a serve clocked at 125mph, second only to one of Roddick's serves.

Both of the Williams sisters did quite well considering the long injury layovers they are both recovering from. They are easily two of the top 4-5 players in the world. You'll be seeing a lot more of them.
remember the fat wilder beasts sister, the one that arranged and provided all the drugs from the two? yeah the one that murdered on a drug deal, just coincidence all is it?
Geez, do you speak english?

This jumbled, garbled mess is complete jibberish. Learn how to express a thought before you start making wild, baseless accusations with absolutely no foundation in fact whatsoever...
soot

Lytle Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

This is great

Since: Jul 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

She'll be missed, in the women's game, no one had a better backhand, I love tennis, both men@women I just say good luck to her, I would of faught for Wimbledon, for The grand slam
Steffi _Graf _GOAT

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Henin was the absolute best player in the world before she retired in 2008. The jealousy of the serena fans is apalling & disgraceful. Justine may have made an error in judgement in the 03 FO but she would've won anyway. Maybe these delusional serena fanatics should pull their head's out of her anus, and request that she submit to a drug screen!!! She is either a tranny, or she has made steroids her appetizers before chow time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Serena Williams Discussions

Search the Serena Williams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Serena Williams' strange Wimbledon exit Jul 5 Marty 4
Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) Jun 16 Joshuaka 23
Halep too strong for Watson May '14 Terry Thomas 1
Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... May '14 Snap 1
Andy Murray happy to be back in South Florida a... Mar '14 catherine e barnes 1
Howard: Stop nasty rumors about Williamses Mar '14 janice scott 2
Nearing age 32, Serena Williams passionate and ... (Sep '13) Feb '14 Lenny 2
•••
•••