Serena the one to watch as finals near at US Open

Sep 7, 2011 Full story: Cw56.com

Whether or not she ends up holding the trophy at the end, Serena Williams has no competition at the U.S. Open this year.

Full Story
Ricardo

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Sep 7, 2011
She looks like an Amazon among women. Still I wonder why the women don't play best of 5. In a third set Serena looks like she's had it. But perhaps she is good enough that she could just pound her opponents from corner to corner in any format and not have to be in shape. Besides manly muscles, she is carrying quite a load in her butt.
Still there is no rule about how a winner should look is there?
ronald hayes

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 7, 2011
serena you keep on doing what only you know you can do is play the game the way it shoul be played:that to come back and beat everybody you play.like the song said let them talk if they want to.you keep on playing.we love you everbody i know womem and men,tom j and me.GOD LOVE YOU AN SO DO WE.
Aldo Ferrone

Kanata, Canada

#3 Sep 11, 2011
What a nice beating she took today from Stosur. And you are right Ricardo, despite McEnroe saying she is in great shape, I have never seen her butt look bigger. Doesn't she look like Mike Tyson?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immedia... (May '08) Jan 12 ben stillhere 61
Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) Jan 12 ben stillhere 16
Rude awakening: Outbursts are in vogue (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 4
When Serena will retire from Professional Tennis? Oct '14 DanyBravo 1
Serena Conquers Fashion Week After US Open Win Sep '14 Tlepere 1
Serena the singer? Tennis star does karaoke Sep '14 Serenas MassiveAss 2
Serena Williams wins Cincinnati Open Aug '14 Marine Scout Sniper 1
More from around the web