SWilliams hits 23 aces, edges Zheng at Wimbledon

Jun 30, 2012 Full story: TwinCities 27

While watching Serena Williams come from behind at Wimbledon, older sister Venus sat in the front row stifling a yawn.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#22 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny. Maybe that's why Americans don't dominate tennis. Wimbledon find grunting a distraction from the game. That the only reason I mentioned it. They getting equipment to monitor the grunts and screams. Maybe even a fine for grunting. Can you believe that? I do find the grunting and yelling very distracting from the game. But it will take the players a while to learn breathing techniques.
It has nothing to do with grunting. Americans don't dominate tennis because they don't want it bad enough. Totally dominated by Europeans now and for the foreseeable future!!!!!!!!!!
john

Sikeston, MO

#23 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with grunting. Americans don't dominate tennis because they don't want it bad enough. Totally dominated by Europeans now and for the foreseeable future!!!!!!!!!!
I will get you a job at ESPN. Heck why does anyone have to play since you know the future. You just predict the winners and they don't have to play.
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#24 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text> So you know for a fact everyone hates the Williams sister? I have never read that from any where. Can you show me besides people who don't truly love the game hates the Williams sisters. Cause i can't just go by your word alone.
Who cares if you haven't read that anywhere. Besides it is hard to take a person seriously when their English is brutal like yours. All you have to do is check out the US Open forums on here from last September after Serena's disgraceful behaviour against Stosur. This will show you what others, including many Americans think of your beloved Serena. So are you f&^%ing her, Venus or both??????
john

Sikeston, MO

#25 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if you haven't read that anywhere. Besides it is hard to take a person seriously when their English is brutal like yours. All you have to do is check out the US Open forums on here from last September after Serena's disgraceful behaviour against Stosur. This will show you what others, including many Americans think of your beloved Serena. So are you f&^%ing her, Venus or both??????
What is your problem? I am happily married! You are very disrespectful and you want to talk about grammar. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth. Your character shows what kind of child your parents raised. Serena is not anything to me but she makes you a very vile man. If the people that Serena disrespected aren't bitching why are you ? You can hate the woman until you die but it is not affecting her one bit. I just don't understand how can you hate someone you don't even know. Hey whatever makes your day. You talk about me screwing Serena or Venus do you know how crazy you sound. You have a delusional out look on life. I a happily married and have morals. I do not need to call you names to get my point across. You seem to be wound too tight. Try yoga
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#26 Jul 7, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
what about them hurts the sport?
Everything imaginable. I am not the only one on here who doesn't like the Williams sisters. And many of these others are also Americans who have an open mind, unlike some people. You have your head straight up your ass when it comes to tennis!!!!!!!!!
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#27 Jul 7, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
what about them hurts the sport?
Did you ever watch the videos on Serena's behaviour in 2009 against Clijsters, 2011 against Stosur, 2004 against Capriatti and more? Now what do you think of your girlfriend??????????
nancy

Fort Wayne, IN

#28 Oct 19, 2012
italain you are nothing but a racist you have called serena and venus every name in the book. you argue with everyone on this site. you are a obtuse asinine fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) Mar 2 stewart scott 18
Serena Williams to end 14-year boycott at India... Feb 4 jeff12365 1
No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immedia... (May '08) Jan '15 ben stillhere 61
Rude awakening: Outbursts are in vogue (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 4
When Serena will retire from Professional Tennis? Oct '14 DanyBravo 1
Serena Conquers Fashion Week After US Open Win Sep '14 Tlepere 1
Serena the singer? Tennis star does karaoke (Aug '14) Sep '14 Serenas MassiveAss 2
More from around the web