Focus on Federer, Nadal, 2 sisters at Wimbledon

Full story: El Paso Times
Roger Federer insists he hasn't been fretting about when or - perhaps more to the point - whether he will win a 17th Grand Slam championship. Full Story
thruthhurts

Foster City, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
i am glad to see serena williams is OUT! she is the biggest crybaby i have ever seen. this woman needs to stop thinking she is "deserving" because she is not. she whines, complains and moans about anything that does not go her way. hope whe never wins another major again! glad you lost,now get outta here!
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 27, 2011
NBC needs to tape the show and then put it on at midnight. I hate pretentious people, the queen and Tennis.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2011
james russell ret wrote:
NBC needs to tape the show and then put it on at midnight. I hate pretentious people, the queen and Tennis.
Then don't watch it! No one has a gun to your head ordering you to tune in - or is it that you are watching but are ashamed to admit that you're attracted to black women with giant rear ends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rude awakening: Outbursts are in vogue (Sep '09) Oct '14 Tyler 4
When Serena will retire from Professional Tennis? Oct '14 DanyBravo 1
Serena Conquers Fashion Week After US Open Win Sep '14 Tlepere 1
Serena the singer? Tennis star does karaoke Sep '14 Serenas MassiveAss 2
Serena Williams wins Cincinnati Open Aug '14 Marine Scout Sniper 1
Serena Williams' strange Wimbledon exit Jul '14 Marty 4
Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) Jun '14 Joshuaka 23

Serena Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE