Focus on Federer, Nadal, 2 sisters at...

Focus on Federer, Nadal, 2 sisters at Wimbledon

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Focus on Federer, Nadal, 2 sisters at Wimbledon. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Roger Federer insists he hasn't been fretting about when or - perhaps more to the point - whether he will win a 17th Grand Slam championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

thruthhurts

Oakland, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
i am glad to see serena williams is OUT! she is the biggest crybaby i have ever seen. this woman needs to stop thinking she is "deserving" because she is not. she whines, complains and moans about anything that does not go her way. hope whe never wins another major again! glad you lost,now get outta here!
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 27, 2011
NBC needs to tape the show and then put it on at midnight. I hate pretentious people, the queen and Tennis.
Louis

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2011
james russell ret wrote:
NBC needs to tape the show and then put it on at midnight. I hate pretentious people, the queen and Tennis.
Then don't watch it! No one has a gun to your head ordering you to tune in - or is it that you are watching but are ashamed to admit that you're attracted to black women with giant rear ends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serena Williams Withdraws From Madrid, Her Thir... 9 hr bardougle 1
News Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic are delayed but... Mar '16 Fart news 2
Kerber wins!!!!! Jan '16 In All Fairness 1
News Youths ready to show off their tennis talent --... (Jul '07) Dec '15 Fart news 11
News Eugenie Bouchard sues over U.S. Open fall (Oct '15) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Drake and Serena Williams seen making out in pu... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Fart news 5
News Italian spoils Serena Williams' Grand Slam tenn... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
More from around the web