Rafael Nadal pulls out of US Open

Rafael Nadal pulls out of US Open

There are 2 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Rafael Nadal pulls out of US Open. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

The U.S. Open says that Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the last Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year because of injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

elaine

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Its so sad n depressing that we wont be able to watch tennis most exciting player Nadal playing 4 awhile. We fans are missing him like crazy!!! No Nadal no tennis for me..not ever!!!
Jeanne

Springfield, NJ

#2 Aug 18, 2012
My prayers and thoughts are with rafa !!! Tennnis is just not the same without him!! Get well rafa!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rafael Nadal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Novak Djokovic 'honoured' to be considered amon... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Lauderdale's Whitney Kraft to be National Tenni... (Jun '07) Aug '15 Fart news 21
News Djokovic marches to Wimbledon final (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Gasquet through and Kyrgios booed (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Nadal Sets Sock Showdown In Fourth Round (May '15) Jun '15 stewart scott 10
News Jack Sock of the U.S. screams after scoring a p... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
News Nadal Receives 'Favourite Son Of Mallorca' Award (Dec '14) Dec '14 catherine e barnes 1
More from around the web