U.S. Open: Roger Federer delivers war...

U.S. Open: Roger Federer delivers warning to rivals

There are 1 comment on the The Toronto Star story from Aug 26, 2012, titled U.S. Open: Roger Federer delivers warning to rivals. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Roger Federer is anxious to reclaim the U.S. Open, a title he last won in 2008. "It's going to take something special from my opponent to win," the five-time champion said on the eve of the final grand slam of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

elaine

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Federer seems so confident that he'll win d USO bc he knows Nadal is not around. What an arrogant 31 yr old man!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rafael Nadal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whose season has been more impressive, Rafael N... Oct '17 EachPhart 2
News The Latest: Djokovic wins bizarre 1st set in US... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Novak Djokovic 'honoured' to be considered amon... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Lauderdale's Whitney Kraft to be National Tenni... (Jun '07) Aug '15 Fart news 21
News Djokovic marches to Wimbledon final (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Gasquet through and Kyrgios booed (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Nadal Sets Sock Showdown In Fourth Round (May '15) Jun '15 stewart scott 10
More from around the web