Fantastic Federer Snuffs Out Djokovic...

Fantastic Federer Snuffs Out Djokovic, Faces Murray In Wimbledon Final; Who's The Pick?

There are 7 comments on the Tennis Articles story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Fantastic Federer Snuffs Out Djokovic, Faces Murray In Wimbledon Final; Who's The Pick?. In it, Tennis Articles reports that:

I said before the match that Roger Federer's only chance of beating Novak Djokovic today in the Wimbledon semifinals was to serve big, and that's exactly what he did.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tennis Articles.

elaine

Singapore, Singapore

#1 Jul 7, 2012
I am hoping Murray wins this sunday. Its high time he wins a slam n what better than to do it in his home soil!!! Go Murray Go!!!! Britain has waited too long for their own champion!!!
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#2 Jul 7, 2012
elaine wrote:
I am hoping Murray wins this sunday. Its high time he wins a slam n what better than to do it in his home soil!!! Go Murray Go!!!! Britain has waited too long for their own champion!!!
And they will unfortunately have to wait a little longer. Federer in 4 sets!!!!!!!!!!

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#3 Jul 7, 2012
elaine wrote:
You're right, Elaine. It would be great for the UK to finally have a home champion, again.

Good luck Andy!!
dsK

Nicosia, Cyprus

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Murray has become a force t be reckoned with due to his excellent defensive skills, but Federer has been displaying some brilliant tennis lately. With federer's first serve and forehand working the way they do, i hope we see king Roger back to no 1.
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 8, 2012
I'm hoping roger wins but I'm so sad that Rafa lost oh and did u hear that tiger got paid to lose

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Ioanna styles wrote:
...oh and did u hear that tiger got paid to lose
I'm not sure what this has to do with tennis, but I find it interesting that you chose to single out Tiger Woods and didn't mention that Mickelson was also paid an appearance fee:

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2012/07/truth...
Anonymous

Miami, FL

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Ioanna styles wrote:
I'm hoping roger wins but I'm so sad that Rafa lost oh and did u hear that tiger got paid to lose
I mean roger got paid to lose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Novak Djokovic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murray to play for Britain in Davis Cup quarter... Jul 5 Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Novak Djokovic through after World Tour win ove... (Nov '12) Jun '16 Davor Vujacic 7
News Aljaz Bedene is through to the second round of ... May '16 cool 1
News Column: Women Need Five-Sets Tennis to Win Equa... Mar '16 pearl_honolulu 1
News Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic are delayed but... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Novak Djokovic 'honoured' to be considered amon... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Djokovic marches to Wimbledon final (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web