Serena's Improbable Run Continues

Serena's Improbable Run Continues

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Jan 18, 2007, titled Serena's Improbable Run Continues . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Serena Williams stayed on track for an improbable eighth Grand Slam singles title, beating fifth-seeded Nadia Petrova 1-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Friday to advance to the fourth round of the Australian Open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Victor Molina Sacto ca

Roseville, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2007
I dont follow tennis really.However I did happen to read comments made by Pat Cash.I dont even know who the hell he is,or she.Don't really care.Cash is what we call a hater.A jealous ex player who herself or himself failed to do what Serena Williams can.Thats become a champion again!His hateful comments burned me up inside.Im so happy to see Serena acheive again.IN YOUR FACE CASH LMAO at you.Oh by the way that means laughing my ass off at you,seeing how your so ignorant you probably dont know that.
Victor,in Sacramento Ca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nadia Petrova Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Commanding Petrova thrashes Wozniacki (Nov '12) Nov '12 Cindy Bennett 1
News Sharavopa avoids upset to advance to Open semis (Sep '12) Sep '12 boredagain 1
News Rome: S. Williams d. Petrova (May '12) May '12 nancy 2
News KRIKORIAN: King has found success without colle... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Amazed 2
News Long Beach's Vania King wins U.S. Open doubles ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Phed up 7
News U.S. Open finals postponed one day for drizzle (Sep '10) Sep '10 Geordie 2
News Rain Postpones US Open Final To Monday (Sep '10) Sep '10 daisy 2
More from around the web