Gabriela Sabatini Leads List of Top T...

Gabriela Sabatini Leads List of Top Ten Tennis Beauties

There are 6 comments on the On the Baseline story from Nov 27, 2006, titled Gabriela Sabatini Leads List of Top Ten Tennis Beauties. In it, On the Baseline reports that:

China's Xinhua news agency has published their picks for the top ten list of tennis' most beautiful stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On the Baseline.

Kimberly

Argentina

#1 Jan 18, 2007
She's beautiful and so talent, she was one of the best tennis players of the history.
bary

AOL

#2 Jan 19, 2007
she is awsome. wish she was still playing. whats she doing now?
Dawn

AOL

#3 Jun 3, 2007
Her tennis skills were pure magic. I hope she plays in the up-coming "Legends" tennis matches.
RalfR

Germany

#4 Nov 4, 2007
here are some tennis beautis like Maria Kirilenko, Anna Chakvetadze and other

http://www.tennis-reinecke.de/spieler.php...

http://community.webshots.com/user/pascalre21
CHRIS ELS

Pretoria, South Africa

#5 Nov 9, 2007
Undoubtedly the most beautiful woman to ever have graced the tennis courts of the world. Wonder what had happened to her after her playing days?
jazzjalen

AOL

#6 Dec 9, 2009
Gabby was certainly one of the beauties but some of the others not so much. I think Serena should be in front of Steffi and Chris Everett, Serena has the whole package

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mary Pierce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Pierce nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 George 1
News Serena Williams wins in return to Wimbledon (Jun '11) Jun '11 Andrew Morris 2
News Longines Prize for Elegance 2010 (Jul '10) Jul '10 Riana de Witt 1
News Timeline reveals DNA breakthroughs in Pierce mu... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Kaity 1
News Arrest made in Greeley, Colorado cold case murd... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Laura Denver 3
News Arrest made in 1977 Greeley murder - Fort Morga... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Karen Foster 1
News Give father credit for Venus' Serena's longevity (Aug '08) Sep '08 Hmmmm 3
More from around the web