American teenagers win U.S. Open mixed doubles

Full story: Fox News
American teenagers Melanie Oudin and Jack Sock helped restore some lost pride to the host nation at the U.S. Open on Friday when they won the mixed doubles final after Andy Roddick and John Isner were knocked out of the men's draw. Full Story
scout

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Nice!
Aldo Ferrone

Kanata, Canada

#2 Sep 11, 2011
Who really cares? I guess since neither the men or women won, which is all that matters, you have to be happy about something. I think Serena should play with the men, after all, she looks more like a man than a woman!!!!!
scout

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 12, 2011
LOL, true, but serean gets her butt kicked often, by LADIES! Real ones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Isner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rafael Nadal And John Isner Among Tennis Stars ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 The tennis expert 1
At the Net: Are Americans ready for Djokovic-le... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Trey Long 1
International Tennis Performance Association (I... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Bob 1
Nalbandian calls for action (Jan '12) Jan '12 john 5
John Isner: Bulldogs or Tennis? (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jessica Fieseher 1
Monfils' speed propels him into Legg Mason fina... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jessica Fieseher 1
Isner Battles Blake in DC; Americans on the Move (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jessica Fieseher 2
•••
•••

John Isner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••