Five Questions With Pat Cash

Five Questions With Pat Cash

There are 1 comment on the Sports Central Articles and Columns story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Five Questions With Pat Cash. In it, Sports Central Articles and Columns reports that:

For most tennis fans, Pat Cash, the 1987 Wimbledon winner, member of multiple Australian Davis Cup teams in the 1980s, and former top-five player, needs no introduction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Central Articles and Columns.

john hellerman

Slough, UK

#1 Feb 18, 2013
I have been a tennis fenatic for over 50 yeras and have seen them all over the years.Maybe I am biased but I believe that arguably Nadal is the greatest player of all time.I admit that with the amateurs and pros not being able to play till 1974 it is diificult to judge.I do remeber Emerson when he turned pro and at the time was no 1 in the world and I saw him play a former favourite of mine Rosewall at Wembley who dismantled him 6-0, 6-0!
I believe Federer is not the forc he was because his serve and ground srokes seem to have lost there sting.Murray I feel has not actuslly improved under Ledal because on the massive points in a big match he becomes too defensive and you cannot change that.Nadl,Federer and Jocavits all become more aggressive on the huge points
That leaves Jocavits.I am very sceptical as to how he could suddenly have improved so much in the golden year he had in 2011.I do not think he is playing at that level now.
I think what I am trying to say is that Nadal must be licking his lips and saying if I get myself fit again ( with the knees a big if) it should be not very difficult to get back to number 1 espaecially as the lack of real competetion after the other 3.I am dis appointed with Del Potro whoo with his gane should be wining many slams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Blake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blake says US Open will be his last tournament (Aug '13) Sep '13 DILF 14
James Blake is just selling out to white America (Jul '07) Jul '13 CHACHA 34
News James Blake to be analyst on Tennis Channel (Jan '13) Jan '13 BayouBiloxi 1
James Blake nude (Oct '11) Oct '11 Marian 1
News Isner Battles Blake in DC; Americans on the Move (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jessica Fieseher 2
News American Men Try to Snap Out of Tennis Slump (Aug '11) Aug '11 Jessica Fieseher 2
News Tennis: Blake holds off Gulbis in first round o... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Kennyvonallen 1
More from around the web