Roddick crashes out to Lopez

Roddick crashes out to Lopez

There are 2 comments on the RTE.ie story from Jun 24, 2011, titled Roddick crashes out to Lopez. In it, RTE.ie reports that:

Three-time finalist Andy Roddick became the biggest men's singles casualty at Wimbledon so far as he crashed to a 7-6 7-6 6-4 defeat by Feliciano Lopez on Centre Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RTE.ie.

Regina

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Andy Rodick or his coach, or whoever is envolved in helping him with his career, has to realize that just a big serve (when works)does not wins chanpionships.

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2011
I agree, big serves, not going to get you anywhere, it's the whole package, anymore, really scared, I like Andy, that he's a one hit wonder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Feliciano Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bello (May '15) May '15 licogel 1
Feliciano Lopez nude (Jun '12) Jun '12 Debbie 1
News Feliciano Lopez at the Wilson Racquet Sports fa... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jessica Fieseher ... 3
News Roger Federer out of spotlight at French Open (May '11) Jun '11 DeeDee 7
News Djokovic extends 2011 winning streak to 38-0 (May '11) May '11 Sharon Martin 2
News Tomic eyes Rafa match-up (Jan '11) Jan '11 Tom Puhy 2
News Lopez tops del Potro in Japan Open (Oct '10) Oct '10 Cindy Bennett 1
More from around the web