Nadal makes smooth progress

Jun 14, 2010 Full story: Peterborough Today

Rafael Nadal made light work of beating Brazilian Marcos Daniel as the world number one set his sights on regaining the Queen's Club title he last won two years ago.

Full Story
Loretta Best

Gilbertsville, PA

#1 Jun 16, 2010
I am 75 years old.A great fan of tennis. Played 2 hours every day for many years.Have watched and gone to tennis matches all over the world.Roger Federer has done so much for tennis.A brilliant player and athlete with such class. It is a shame that Rafa Nadal does not have class . He reminds me of Mike Tyson unfortunately. By all accounts they say he is nice. Perhaps he could improve by not spitting on the tennis court & TV,stop jumping around like a prize fighter,and making ugly facial movements.How ridiculous biting trophys. What is that all about. Take Federer out of the picture, and you will see a loss of interest, if left with Nadal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denis Istomin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray Beats Mayer in 3 Sets in US Open 3rd Round (Sep '13) Sep '13 steaming load on ... 1
4-time champ Roddick knocked out at Queen's (Jun '10) Jun '10 Regina 1
More from around the web