After a US Open win, Caroline Wozniac...

After a US Open win, Caroline Wozniacki talks tennis, love and coaching

There are 3 comments on the Penticton Herald story from Aug 30, 2011, titled After a US Open win, Caroline Wozniacki talks tennis, love and coaching. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

It's funny what questions some people will and won't answer. Take the world's top-ranked tennis player, Caroline Wozniacki.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

Ricardo

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Very misleading headline.
halc33

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 31, 2011
I like Caroline, but she undoubtedly is the weakest #1 in tennis history. Almost no intimidating weapons and she loses...a lot. She has not a prayer against Serena, and will surely be exposed and humiliated. Wish I was wrong.
halc33

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Aug 31, 2011
The Williams sisters normally only do things in pairs. After Venus' illness, I wouldn't be surprised if Serena now found some excuse to exit. If not she has a cakewalk to the title.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroline Wozniacki Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ESPN crosses a line at U.S. Open with mid-match... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News Caroline Wozniacki imitates Serena Williams by ... (Dec '12) Apr '13 ceeline 3
News 'Not just harmless fun': Wozniacki accused of r... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nichole 1
News Commanding Petrova thrashes Wozniacki (Nov '12) Nov '12 Cindy Bennett 1
News Caroline Wozniacki upset by Tamira Paszekin Wim... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Italain Stallion 2
Caroline Wozniacki nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kandice 1
News As Open nears, McIlroy faces scrutiny on, off c... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Rich the Gringo 2
More from around the web