Tsonga Eliminates Mardy Fish In Wimbl...

Tsonga Eliminates Mardy Fish In Wimbledon's 4th Round

There are 12 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Tsonga Eliminates Mardy Fish In Wimbledon's 4th Round. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga overcame an ailing back, a one-set deficit and several rain delays to beat American Mardy Fish 4-6, 7-6 , 6-4, 6-4 Tuesday and reach the Wimbledon quarterfinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

john

Haslet, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Tsonga is a great player but I was hoping Mardy won. He did great to come from heart problems to get as far as he did
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#2 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
Tsonga is a great player but I was hoping Mardy won. He did great to come from heart problems to get as far as he did
Nobody cares who you wanted to win other than you!!!!!!!!!!
john

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares who you wanted to win other than you!!!!!!!!!!
ok Serena your being ghetto
john

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares who you wanted to win other than you!!!!!!!!!!
nobody cares about your nazi attitude!
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#5 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
First I am a racist and now a nazi? You sure have your head up your ass don't you!!!!!!!!!!
john

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>First I am a racist and now a nazi? You sure have your head up your ass don't you!!!!!!!!!!
And sir you are a ass! I don't mind comments but those who disrespect people are just nonsense. Your a nazi because like the nazi only what they believed counts, they tried to force their beliefs. Your a racist because calling someone a ape is such a racist comment.
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#7 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
ok Serena your being ghetto
What are trying to say here? Check your grammar before you hit SEND.
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#8 Jul 4, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
And sir you are a ass! I don't mind comments but those who disrespect people are just nonsense. Your a nazi because like the nazi only what they believed counts, they tried to force their beliefs. Your a racist because calling someone a ape is such a racist comment.
OK when you have something intelligent to say, please let me know. For the 25th time, I am not a racist, or a nazi and apologized a couple of times for calling Serena an ape. Me not liking her has nothing to with being black. I don't like her because of her belligerent attitude and the way she seems to think the WTA rules don't apply to her i.e. foot faults, screaming " come on " during a point. I also don't like Roddick, McEnroe, James Blake, Ilie Nastase. None of them are black. I don't like them again because they are poor sports. Do you understand yet???????
john

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>OK when you have something intelligent to say, please let me know. For the 25th time, I am not a racist, or a nazi and apologized a couple of times for calling Serena an ape. Me not liking her has nothing to with being black. I don't like her because of her belligerent attitude and the way she seems to think the WTA rules don't apply to her i.e. foot faults, screaming " come on " during a point. I also don't like Roddick, McEnroe, James Blake, Ilie Nastase. None of them are black. I don't like them again because they are poor sports. Do you understand yet???????
I would without the sarcasm. Intelligence is not belittling people. I do not associate with anyone who does these things. I didn't see you apologize but if you say your not racist then ok. I have 2 degrees working on my third. I am a veteran and have plenty of interesting topics to talk about. I do not belittle people, we are all human who make mistakes. Their are plenty of athletes who are not role models because of their life styles.
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#10 Jul 5, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
I would without the sarcasm. Intelligence is not belittling people. I do not associate with anyone who does these things. I didn't see you apologize but if you say your not racist then ok. I have 2 degrees working on my third. I am a veteran and have plenty of interesting topics to talk about. I do not belittle people, we are all human who make mistakes. Their are plenty of athletes who are not role models because of their life styles.
Only 25 times to say I am not a racist before you actually listened. What does that say about you? Not much if you ask me!!!!!!!!!!
Sieg Heil

Blacklick, OH

#11 Jul 7, 2012
Tsonga takes one in the balls @ 0:55...
Italain Stallion

Orleans, Canada

#12 Jul 7, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really not debate subjects you know little about. I am not questioning your intelligence, however, whenever it comes to sports, especially tennis, you should just sit on the sidelines because you have nothing important or intelligent to say. I say you are a complete moron because you called me a racist and a nazi and NOTHING could be farther from the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Polk County only place running juvenile boot ca... (Sep '07) Nov 8 Things phart 15
News Billie Jean King says she's upset with women wh... Oct '17 VotingPharts 4
News Whose season has been more impressive, Rafael N... Oct '17 EachPhart 2
New tennis bag stand invention... tennis bagup Oct '17 tennisbagupw 1
News Tennis: Women work just as hard, sacrifice as m... Sep '17 Its phartz 2
News Trump Organization gives up US Open suite, but ... Sep '17 Trump Phartss 4
News Opinion: Skirting LPGA rules of skimpy outfits Aug '17 RulesPhartr 4
More from around the web