Federer fights back to down Del Potro

Federer fights back to down Del Potro

There are 1 comment on the This is Guernsey story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Federer fights back to down Del Potro. In it, This is Guernsey reports that:

Roger Federer fought back from two sets to love down for the seventh time in his career to defeat Juan Martin Del Potro 3-6 6-7 6-2 6-0 6-3 and reach the semi-finals of the French Open.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Guernsey.

Helen

Leeds, UK

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Roger showed himself a true warrier,a worthy champion, battling, never giving up, and he came through triumphally, yet not triumphalist, unlike the other semi final winner, against the huge force who is Del Potro.
A brilliant recovery, and a reminder to Fed's critics never ever rule him out.
Go Roger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Davis Cup: Argentina advances to 11th semis in ... Jul 17 filip3ff 1
News Murray to play for Britain in Davis Cup quarter... Jul 5 Kosovo is Serbia 1
News US tennis fan's spontaneous 36-hour Wimbledon t... Jul 3 Baptistism by Proxy 2
News Grigor Dimitrov: I won't look into my Wimbledon... Jun 30 Messi and deliberate 1
News Dan Evans beats Alexandr Dolgopolov to set up R... Jun 30 Yes sir 1
News Marcus Willis 'relaxed' about Wimbledon tie wit... Jun 29 Tennis Fan 1
News Serena Williams Bikini Pics, Sex On Dubai Beach... (Nov '08) Jun '16 Pete 24
More from around the web