Mahesh Bhupati and India's tennis estab.

Mahesh Bhupati and India's tennis estab.

Posted in the Tennis Forum

Dak-original

Leatherhead, UK

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Tennis authorities appear to be using their authority a bit late and without due care. Why were Bhupati and Bhopana not suspended before the Olympics 2012? It is too late now.

However, no association can demand two players to play together if they have fallen out! A pair in doubles need a modicum of understanding to play even a friendly nonconsequal game. A force of authority does not work, especailly when you are talking about two adults who have had long history of playing together as a pair.

Mahesh recently told NDTV taht Leander lies to him habitually and that is a good reason not to play them together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Third-seeded Raonic through to quar... 5 hr B MacVicar 1
News Djokovic to lead Serbia in Davis Cup tie agains... 12 hr Kosovo is part of... 1
News Kyrgios out in bizarre five-set loss Jan 20 Parden Pard 1
News 'Strange number, Martina who?' Lucky I answered... Jan 20 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Serena Williams: 'If I were a man,' I would hav... Dec 28 HombreMan 1
News Christmas tree lots' costs swell (Nov '10) Nov '16 Susan 17
News Andy Murray keeps challenge to become world num... Nov '16 GREAT 1
More from around the web