Belgacom eyeing 3Q launch for commerc...

Belgacom eyeing 3Q launch for commercial LTE services?

There are 1 comment on the TeleGeography CommsUpdate story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Belgacom eyeing 3Q launch for commercial LTE services?. In it, TeleGeography CommsUpdate reports that:

Belgium's largest mobile network operator by subscribers, Proximus , is planning to launch its 4G network commercially in the third quarter of 2012, local news outlet Le Soir has claimed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TeleGeography CommsUpdate.

bob

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 13, 2012
have they considered rolling out hsdpa & 3g & 4g country wide before LTE... The service is poor, unreliable, way overpriced, & out of sync with the EUa & the world standard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wi-Fi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News T-Mobile is fixing the two biggest flaws in its... Feb '17 Hate Apple 1
News VPN. Here's how I do it anyway. (Jan '17) Jan '17 dom 1
News Review: Netgear Nighthawk X10 packs a speed pun... (Jan '17) Jan '17 martin 1
News PureLink Announces VPX Ip Video Management Soft... (Oct '16) Oct '16 mike_purelinkav-com 1
News Oklahoma City schools' budget tightening means ... (May '16) Jun '16 WarForOil 2
News 7 ways hackers can use Wi-Fi against you (Nov '15) May '16 Markin 2
News The Long and Bumpy Road to Internet in Serbia (Apr '16) Apr '16 truth 1
More from around the web