The MediaCore Solution Upgrade DISCOUNTS!

Posted in the VoIP Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2012

Since: Sep 12

UK

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Speedflow Communications offers a 10% discount for MediaCore clients (Purchase Model).
Our experience has proven that around 40% of MediaCore clients upgrade their system capacity (number of CC calls) within three months of their first purchase. That is a 60% increase from the previous year. We're now committed to doubling that figure. In doing so, we endeavor to make partnerships as beneficial as possible.
Speedflow Communications is happy to announce a 10% discount for all MediaCore clients for upgrading their license capacity.
We work closely with our clients to help them grow. The only way to succeed in providing the best VoIP solution is to offer business agility. Thatís the model that has kept us on the market for years. Since now, it became 10% easier for our customers to lay the foundation for future growth.
This discount program is available until the 30th of November, 2012!
Get the discount right away via software_sales@speedflow.com or +44 (203) 0 265 765.
Also you are welcome to visit our website: http://speedflow.com/index.php/en/company/dev...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

VoIP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Level 1, 2 & 3 reseller & Route provider Aug 27 Niloy Vai 1
BD Grey Route available (Jul '13) Aug 26 SHAMIM 11
Raout and dailer sale-01770236321 Aug 25 reasller -017702... 1
VOIP Cheap International Calls and Its Benefits Aug 24 Anonymous 1
www.xtravoips.com - india flat 1000 minutes 38 ... (Feb '13) Aug 24 asad 3
Unlimited reseller 00971554324492 Aug 24 dialer available ... 1
dialer Aug 24 dialer available ... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••