Fedora 12 Constantine - Mixed feelings

Fedora 12 Constantine - Mixed feelings

There are 2 comments on the Linux Today story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Fedora 12 Constantine - Mixed feelings. In it, Linux Today reports that:

"Constantine is the name of a mediocre movie starring Keanu Reeves, the name of a few Roman imperators and also the name of the latest Fedora release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Linux Today.

Seer

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2009
I'm not sure if it's Cosmic or ironic that Keanu manages to end up mentioned in a computer-ware article.

It's a comment on his 'body of work' that somewhere among all of the films there will be something (character, story line) that can be applied to a thing or subject that has zero to do with movies and movie making - and that somewhere at some time there will be someone who applies it :D.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Yes, and what also strikes me is that he can remember the name of "a mediocre movie" to compare something to.

Personally I don't remember anything either way unless it's really good or really bad.:0) So (projecting) I really think this is about using KR's name so that the article is picked up by a larger readership thus author is given more credit (popularity) than their uninspiring article is worth.

Meow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ubuntu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Install Remote Desktop Ubuntu Server with X2go ... Feb '16 Dave 1
News KaOS Calms Down KDE (Jul '14) Jul '14 Matthias Schuster 1
News Ubuntu's Lonely Road (Dec '13) Mar '14 Dirty African Ubuntu 2
News Linux on the NUC: Using Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 huh 1
News Lini is a Haswell PC for Linuxa a (Jan '14) Jan '14 XubuntuLover 1
News Which Linux? (Jun '13) Jun '13 jymm 1
News [TORRENT] tooppy_1-0_precise-5.4.3.iso (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gerald 1
More from around the web