President Mbeki's Resignation Address...

President Mbeki's Resignation Address 21 Sep, 2008

There are 7 comments on the SABC News story from Sep 21, 2008, titled President Mbeki's Resignation Address 21 Sep, 2008. In it, SABC News reports that:

Fellow South Africans, I have no doubt that you are aware of the announcement made yesterday by the National Executive Committee of the ANC with regard to the position of the President of the Republic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SABC News.

Letoala - Mabote 29

Lesotho

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Its good ridance that Mbeki finaly came to his senses and quit gracefully. He has caused more harm and damage to poor South African, not forgetting Lesotho and Zimbabwe. The heart aches Zimbabweans and Basotho peoples are suffering are deeper than it can possibly be imagined. We are still grieving and mourning the deaths of our beloved soldiers that were slaughtered in their sleep in 1998 at Metsing a Lihlaha tsa Lesotho. Mbeki's style of solving SADC's problems. He even took Langa's so called Sephetho a ea se faolela naheng e hole ea Mauritius. Phooa, Cuoee Hoha. Ha ee tau. Nako ea hae e fihlile.
QEME - 42

Maseru, Lesotho

#2 Sep 22, 2008
I think someone has to lear about others mistakes. If now Mbeki is no longer a president lets hope we as Basotho we are going to benefit on that 'cause no more cows to Cape Town. I don't like JZ but I think its a good lesson to this guys 'cause they think they are above the world the moment they are there.

As for Malema, he is just a stepping stone for JZ and his gang and I guss your days are numbered buti the way they are using you this guys are going to through you like a trash, watch your back buti.
Sebati MJ

Polokwane, South Africa

#3 Sep 22, 2008
politics are man-made decisions unlike Gospel that is God's inspiration, we must all the time expect some changes
Scipio Africanus4

South Africa

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Sebati MJ wrote:
politics are man-made decisions unlike Gospel that is God's inspiration, we must all the time expect some changes
A bit vague.
What sort of changes did you have in mind???
voice of reason

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Sep 22, 2008
i agree with Sebati MJ, politics is man's effort to deal with the world and environment he does not own.
The only solution to all the world's ills is complete submission to God's way, as outlined by His word, otherwise, as the Bible points out, there is nothing new, under the earth, every dog will have his day...
Scipio Africanus4

South Africa

#6 Sep 22, 2008
Sebati MJ wrote:
we must all the time expect some changes
What sort of changes did you have in mind???

Since: Nov 08

Cape Town

#7 Dec 1, 2008
QEME - 42 wrote:
I think someone has to lear about others mistakes. If now Mbeki is no longer a president lets hope we as Basotho we are going to benefit on that 'cause no more cows to Cape Town. I don't like JZ but I think its a good lesson to this guys 'cause they think they are above the world the moment they are there.
As for Malema, he is just a stepping stone for JZ and his gang and I guss your days are numbered buti the way they are using you this guys are going to through you like a trash, watch your back buti.
i agree with you qeme

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ubuntu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Install Remote Desktop Ubuntu Server with X2go ... Feb '16 Dave 1
News KaOS Calms Down KDE (Jul '14) Jul '14 Matthias Schuster 1
News Ubuntu's Lonely Road (Dec '13) Mar '14 Dirty African Ubuntu 2
News Linux on the NUC: Using Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, a... (Feb '14) Feb '14 huh 1
News Lini is a Haswell PC for Linuxa a (Jan '14) Jan '14 XubuntuLover 1
News Which Linux? (Jun '13) Jun '13 jymm 1
News [TORRENT] tooppy_1-0_precise-5.4.3.iso (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gerald 1
More from around the web