stem enhance product pros and cons

Posted in the Stem Cell Research Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
william bronson

Santee, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2008
this is the biggest scam since the pyramid marketing ban. bmy dad was convinced into this well sounding crock. in which he spent his hard saved moneys , so as to help my mom who suffers from dementia and alsthimers . with no effect at all except a lot lighter in the pockets.
Rick james

Exton, PA

#2 Sep 24, 2008
ur dum i hate u
Whitney Braun

Henderson, TX

#3 Oct 29, 2008
both of you sound like idiots...
Trevor Nicol

London, UK

#4 Dec 1, 2008
I've had continuing success wth this product I've written an article on my recent experience with StemEnhance(tm)

at
http://www.homebusiness.org.uk/hba_members_bu...

The above link is to a reputable business magazine in the uk called Home Business Alliance
Joe

Aurora, CO

#5 Dec 21, 2008
http://s1.webstarts.com/Monsterhunts/index.ht... Umbilical cord cells needed pls help a little if you can
Joe

Middle Island, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2009
This is hardly a scam...People from around the world have enjoyed the benefits of this product...Take a look at my website for more information...

http://joebonomo4.stemtechbiz.com/
Sherry Hayton

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 4, 2010
william bronson wrote:
this is the biggest scam since the pyramid marketing ban. bmy dad was convinced into this well sounding crock. in which he spent his hard saved moneys , so as to help my mom who suffers from dementia and alsthimers . with no effect at all except a lot lighter in the pockets.
How much of the product did you give your Mom? My Mom improved so much she is like a different person.She has been on the product for two years.
Enhances their pockets

San Mateo, CA

#8 Jan 4, 2010
Actually it is quite the scam a friend of mine found the company telling COMPLETE lies about the improvements it had on her son. The mom never even knew until mutual friend sat in on one of their meetings& heard an abundence of lies about changes that occured.(which truly did not happen). It is a pyramid scheme that even some stem cells companies are in on Beware it is a FRAUD..
Sherry Hayton

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Enhances their pockets wrote:
Actually it is quite the scam a friend of mine found the company telling COMPLETE lies about the improvements it had on her son. The mom never even knew until mutual friend sat in on one of their meetings& heard an abundence of lies about changes that occured.(which truly did not happen). It is a pyramid scheme that even some stem cells companies are in on Beware it is a FRAUD..
I do not know about that but I do know how much it helped my Mom and is still helping her. She is on a fixed income and there is no way I would let her buy it without it helping her and I mean tremendously.An amazing product!I had no idea this would help Mom till I tried it.Check this out before you write it off.Post a comment to me if interested.
Sharon Palamino

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jan 5, 2010
Trevor Nicol wrote:
I've had continuing success wth this product I've written an article on my recent experience with StemEnhance(tm)
at
http://www.homebusiness.org.uk/hba_members_bu...
The above link is to a reputable business magazine in the uk called Home Business Alliance
I AGREE! As a long-term user and distributor of StemEnhance, I can tell you that its efficiency is only at its peak when consumed with human or animal urine. This is not as crazy as it sounds. StemEnhance is made from a sort of blue-green algae called Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (or AFA)-- what you may call "pond scum." AFA thrives on raw sewage, which is why StemTech harvests the material for StemEnhance from Upper Klamath Lake, which is rich with animal sewage from the neighboring ranches. Drinking urine with StemEnhance activates the dormant algae as it enters into your body, thereby increasing the supplement's effectiveness by up to 200%. More importantly, it enhances the natural Anatoxins (a chemical cousin to cocaine) present in AFA, increasing the energy boost experienced by StemEnhance users. Nearly every successful distributor of StemEnhance uses the product this way, and I can personally guarantee you that every person you hear about who suddenly regains their ability to walk, survives a fall from a tall building, or recovers from a near-fatal illness thanks to StemEnhance has taken this product with a liberal dose of urine. Though I personally use Ph7 cow urine to best simulate the conditions in Upper Klamath Lake, many of my married clients have taken to drinking each others urine, which they say adds a level of intimacy to their relationship.
CHEERS!
Sharon Palamino

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jan 5, 2010
Enhances their pockets wrote:
Actually it is quite the scam a friend of mine found the company telling COMPLETE lies about the improvements it had on her son.
You are mistaken! I vomited once every three hours when I first started taking StemEnhance, because my body was purging the toxins that had accumulated. Now, my body is getting rid of all of the poisons that had accumulated in my scalp by shedding all of that dead hair. People sometimes mistake me for someone undergoing chemo, but I tell them, "No, I'm getting healthy. It is you who's sick!" I don't feel pain like I used to. When I hit my hand with a hammer, I didn't feel a thing, even though one of the fingers turned black. I don't need to see doctors anymore, because I know that StemEnhance heals me. THANKS SO MUCH to all of you who are distributing this incredible product. When I feel the lump on my body that used to be cancer and know I am cured, or when there is blood in my urine and I know it is now part of the process of me getting better instead of being sick, I think about all of you out there saving lives by selling this stuff and how you are responsible for my life. THANK YOU!!!
Inflated pockets

Melville, NY

#12 Jan 6, 2010
Sherry Hayton wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know about that but I do know how much it helped my Mom and is still helping her. She is on a fixed income and there is no way I would let her buy it without it helping her and I mean tremendously.An amazing product!I had no idea this would help Mom till I tried it.Check this out before you write it off.Post a comment to me if interested.
Why would I try it when it is a fact that at least one case for sure the company flat out LIED about the results from this person, & then proceeded to tell others about this "fictious" miracle on this same person... it is a PRYAMID scheme
Inflated pockets

Melville, NY

#13 Jan 6, 2010
Sharon Palamino wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE! As a long-term user and distributor of StemEnhance, I can tell you that its efficiency is only at its peak when consumed with human or animal urine. This is not as crazy as it sounds. StemEnhance is made from a sort of blue-green algae called Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (or AFA)-- what you may call "pond scum." AFA thrives on raw sewage, which is why StemTech harvests the material for StemEnhance from Upper Klamath Lake, which is rich with animal sewage from the neighboring ranches. Drinking urine with StemEnhance activates the dormant algae as it enters into your body, thereby increasing the supplement's effectiveness by up to 200%. More importantly, it enhances the natural Anatoxins (a chemical cousin to cocaine) present in AFA, increasing the energy boost experienced by StemEnhance users. Nearly every successful distributor of StemEnhance uses the product this way, and I can personally guarantee you that every person you hear about who suddenly regains their ability to walk, survives a fall from a tall building, or recovers from a near-fatal illness thanks to StemEnhance has taken this product with a liberal dose of urine. Though I personally use Ph7 cow urine to best simulate the conditions in Upper Klamath Lake, many of my married clients have taken to drinking each others urine, which they say adds a level of intimacy to their relationship.
CHEERS!
Sharon the key here is that you are a "distributor" the more you SELL the more inflated your pockets get, as far as Curing cancer our friend had cancer & he took this nonsense & he is DEAD, so as far as curing cancer as well as other crap it is a lie!!
Sherry Hayton

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 7, 2010
Inflated pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I try it when it is a fact that at least one case for sure the company flat out LIED about the results from this person, & then proceeded to tell others about this "fictious" miracle on this same person... it is a PRYAMID scheme
Why would a company lie about results a person had about certain condition when they all they have to do is tell the truth about others or to simply let them testify their own experiences? There possibly could have been a misunderstanding on someones part.There are many great testimonies out there sharing the good news of how this product greatly improved their quality of life.The company has already branched into many other countries.Why would anyone buy this product if it did not help them?
Trevor Nicol

London, UK

#15 Mar 1, 2010
Some of your comments will be quite amusing to some readers and others will apreciate the value of genuine comments about the real health benefits people are receiving running concurrently with their consumption of StemEnhance(tm).

This may be a referal marketing business but what's wrong with that? If the product was not good then referers would not be achieving the success that is being achieved. Business is booming and is now in 14 countries with more being planned this year 2010.

We have a tremendous product in SteEnhance(tm) which is probably years ahead of other nuitritional supplements and is definitely here to stay.

It may be purchased 3 separate ways:- Retail - Wholesale or as a wholesale distributor.

If you can reach out past the negative comments you will be impressed.

"Give your lives a chance - Go StemEnhance"

Regards
Trevor Nicol

For further info and my genuine testimonial please contact me at your convenience.

57 Grant Street
Inverness IV3 8BP
Scotland UK
Tel: 44 (0) 1463 231596
www.afix4wealth.com
www.afix4health.com
Robyn

Australia

#16 Jul 12, 2010
can anyone tell me if I am taking antidepressants and epilim (as a mood stabilizer) can I take stem enhance as well or will they cancel each other out? or can I take all at the same time?
Irene

South Africa

#17 Jul 14, 2010
Robyn wrote:
can anyone tell me if I am taking antidepressants and epilim (as a mood stabilizer) can I take stem enhance as well or will they cancel each other out? or can I take all at the same time?
It's so amazing how people are thrashing the product without consulting a physician or even the website. Everything is based on hear-say. Not once did STEMTech EVER claim that it was producing miracle drugs, cures or any such thing. But everyone wants a quick-fix drug. Here today, gone tomorrow. You won't blink when a doctor prescribes medication that has serious side-effects, you'll take it and not blink. But offer someone a supplement that could potentially assist in the body healing itself or promoting health and wellness and everyone wants to strike it down as a pyramid scheme and scams and whatnot.

To Robyn, I do know that you need to consult a physician before taking StemEnhance as you are on anti-depressants & StemEnhance contains vitamin K. There's a section on the website under FAQ's where they talk in detail about that, so check it out. I have just signed on to STEMTech in South Africa and I'm quite excited.
http://irenepapadakis.stemtechhealth.co.za

The best thing for you to do is educate yourself in health and wellness if it's important to you. That's what I believe. Knowledge is Power.
oren

Alexandria, LA

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Hello,

I took stemenhance for several months, to try and improve my kidney function. I am a twice a week dialysis patient and I was and still am desperate. I will try and do anything. After several months of use ,,i began to experience pain in my chest and lower ribcage. After going to the emergency room Xrays and lab work showed nothing abnormal. was it a sign of new cell or tissue growth ? I was forced to stop due to the pain..but did i give it enough time to work ? It did lower my blood presure..ill admit to that..but nothing else that i could see. Maybe ill try again,..has anyone out there ever tried stemenhance for renal failure ? what was the outcome ? what does everyone think ? i welcome your responces.. thanks OREN ( [email protected] )
Trevor Nicol

London, UK

#19 Aug 17, 2010
I agree entirly with Irene.

Everyone taking a new supplement of any kind should consult with their doctors first.

There are very few restrictions against taking stemEnhance but CHECK FIRST. Ask your supplier to give you an empty bottle OR download the StemEnhance label from my website below.

Please read my true testimonial about my improved health achieved at the same time as taking my daily allowance of this wonderful product since 2007.

For further info please contact me
Trevor Nicol
57 Grant Street
Inverness IV3 8BP
Scotland UK
Tel: 44 (0) 1463 231596

www.afix4health.com
Chuck from Maryland

Fairfax, VA

#20 Aug 18, 2010
oren wrote:
Hello,
I took stemenhance for several months, to try and improve my kidney function. I am a twice a week dialysis patient and I was and still am desperate. I will try and do anything. After several months of use ,,i began to experience pain in my chest and lower ribcage. After going to the emergency room Xrays and lab work showed nothing abnormal. was it a sign of new cell or tissue growth ? I was forced to stop due to the pain..but did i give it enough time to work ? It did lower my blood presure..ill admit to that..but nothing else that i could see. Maybe ill try again,..has anyone out there ever tried stemenhance for renal failure ? what was the outcome ? what does everyone think ? i welcome your responces.. thanks OREN ( [email protected] )
I tried it...and I liked it, it seemed to fix my carpel tunnel issue I had after only a few weeks of use. Then since it made me feel so well, I kept using it. I'm out now and am thinking of purchasing more or becoming a distributor. I seriously think this is something special. Not a quick fix thing, but a tool that we as humans might want to take to help our bodies fix itself when it gets hurt or injured. Oh and as a side effect it seemed to help my hemorrhoids go away while I was using it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Cell Research Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Thinking 34,969
fetal stem cell treatment (Feb '06) Jun 7 Sheila 2,778
thinking of going to stem cell (Jul '15) Jun 6 Sheila 7
The God Cells - new documentary about stem cell... Jun 6 Sheila 2
News Parkinson's stem cell trial approaches (Jan '15) May 31 WonderWoman 5
News Area residents urged to join Sirens for Life bl... (Jul '09) May '16 need fibre intern... 6
Cord blood vs fat derived stem cells? (Aug '13) May '16 Maxwe11 3
More from around the web