Stem Cell therapy in China/Germany
john ballard

Austin, TX

#21 Oct 14, 2007
Kylie Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Care Cure forum search on Dr.Geeta Shroff in India
i recently returned from having sc therapy for stroke repair which i suffered 3+ years ago. the place i went is called xcell in cologne,germany.the experience was a very good one,they don't make outlandish promises,they use your own sc's and they are reasonable with their expense. their facilities are located in an orthopedic hospital run by the government although the clinic is private.the clinic however is certified by the german govt. who i might add is very strict on certifications.the procedure itself is rather painless and their clinic is first class modern all the way. if you talk to them ask for dr. angie etou she is a neurosurgeon also speak with wolfgang happe ,he can get you the best hotel near the clinic at the best price.
Sunitha Nahar

Bangalore, India

#22 Nov 3, 2007
Greetings! Let me introduce myself!!We are a hospital in India doing DNA Genesis for the first time.We are a leading eye hospital and have tie up with a company called Manacells for supplying the product.We can help you and your father if you could call us.You can also write to us on dr_agarwal@vsnl.com and call us on 00919886010510 or 00919845010510.You can visit our website for our credentials .
www.agarwalhospitals.org
www.manacells.org
bruce johansson

Allambie Heights, Australia

#23 Nov 8, 2007
john ballard wrote:
<quoted text>
i recently returned from having sc therapy for stroke repair which i suffered 3+ years ago. the place i went is called xcell in cologne,germany.the experience was a very good one,they don't make outlandish promises,they use your own sc's and they are reasonable with their expense. their facilities are located in an orthopedic hospital run by the government although the clinic is private.the clinic however is certified by the german govt. who i might add is very strict on certifications.the procedure itself is rather painless and their clinic is first class modern all the way. if you talk to them ask for dr. angie etou she is a neurosurgeon also speak with wolfgang happe ,he can get you the best hotel near the clinic at the best price.
Hi John I also had a stroke 3 years ago and am getting impatient with the recovery process. I have been thinking of SC and was interested to read your comments I understand price depends upon treatment etc but could you give me a indication of how much you would expect to pay? I look forward to your response
bruce johansson

Allambie Heights, Australia

#24 Nov 8, 2007
Hi John I also had a stroke 3 years ago and am getting impatient with the recovery process. I have been thinking of SC and was interested to read your comments I understand price depends upon treatment etc but could you give me a indication of how much you would expect to pay? I look forward to your response
Marilyn C

Fort Myers, FL

#25 Jan 5, 2008
Last month Dec. 2007. My mom had a brain hemmorage then 2 weeks later she had a ischemic stroke, leaving her paralized on the left side with some residual movement in her leg. I'm looking to see if anyone has any experience with "Stemedica" a San Diego base company with clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. I am seriously thinking about stem cell therapy for her. The sooner the better, just trying to find the best place. Thanks
Adam Ghadimi

Iran

#26 Jan 6, 2008
has anyone taken stem cell treatment for MS please if yes let me know i want to find out how and what is your condition now,

aghadimi@hotmail.com
London
England
Brian Dardzinski

Bangkok, Thailand

#27 Jan 10, 2008
Adam Ghadimi wrote:
has anyone taken stem cell treatment for MS please if yes let me know i want to find out how and what is your condition now,
aghadimi@hotmail.com
London
England
Hello Adam,
Check out www.stemcellguidance.com . Best treatment and therapy for MS is from umbilical cord stem cells. Usually takes about one month, 4 injections with physical therapy. There are video of patients.
also check out www.bankgokstemcells.com

good luck

Brian Dardzinski
Brian Dardzinski

Bangkok, Thailand

#28 Jan 10, 2008
Marilyn C wrote:
Last month Dec. 2007. My mom had a brain hemmorage then 2 weeks later she had a ischemic stroke, leaving her paralized on the left side with some residual movement in her leg. I'm looking to see if anyone has any experience with "Stemedica" a San Diego base company with clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. I am seriously thinking about stem cell therapy for her. The sooner the better, just trying to find the best place. Thanks
Dear Marilyn,

Sorry to hear about your mom. My grandmother died of stroke last saturday in Philadelphia. Check out www.stemcellguidance.com . They help find locations for people seeking stem cell therapy anywhere in the world.
it is free

Brian Dardzinski
Brian Dardzinski

Bangkok, Thailand

#29 Jan 10, 2008
bruce johansson wrote:
Hi Bruce,
There are usually three different procedures for stroke. Basic is IV, second is spinal tap, third is cranial injection. Price goes from $15k US to $25k US.

if you want more details go to www.stemcellguidance.com or www.bangkokstemcells.com for a list of providers.

Good luck,

Brian Dardzinski

Since: Jan 07

mexborough uk

#30 Jan 12, 2008
Marilyn C wrote:
hi
l know of the clinic you mention its www.stemcellbiotherapy.com im going there for treatment myself sometime this year im just in contact with now quite a few people have been who are like me members of a forum called www.stemcellpioneers.com the clinic in mexico is not the only one that members of our forum have been to many different places have been mentioned
sharon
Marilyn C

Fort Myers, FL

#31 Jan 12, 2008
Thank you Brian. I'm sorry about your grandmother. Good luck shazza. I will check out the site. Will keep posted on what I find. Thanks again.
Jon

Bangkok, Thailand

#32 Jan 14, 2008
Manish Dabral wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for a stem cell treatment for Cerebral palsy for my child who is now 2.5 yrs old.
Please let me know if there is any. I would be grateful to you all.
Thanks, Manish
Dear Manish
Please check out www.stemcellguidance.com . They are independent and will help you find the help you need.Over 100 children have been helped with adult stem cells in the last year! You are welcome to email me at jaisong@fastmail.fm
Jon

Bangkok, Thailand

#33 Jan 14, 2008
Please check out www.stemcellguidance.com . They are independent and will help you find the help you need.Over 100 children with cerebral palsy have been helped with adult stem cells in the last year! You are welcome to email me at jaisong@fastmail.fm
Janel - Texas USA

Harlingen, TX

#34 Jan 25, 2008
Hello,
I am searching for stem cell treatment for my 17 year old son who has optic nerve hypoplasia. I have just recently rejoined the search force for treatment. We have been told for so long that the condition is permanent. Please give us hope again!
Thanks, Janel
Pat WA

Booragoon, Australia

#35 Feb 25, 2008
john ballard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi John

You didnt say what improvements you had gained and I would be vey interested to hear that. Also which therapy did you have eg IV, Spina, Open surgery?

Pat
In The Know

Arnhem, Netherlands

#36 Feb 28, 2008
Jon wrote:
Please check out www.stemcellguidance.com . They are independent and will help you find the help you need.Over 100 children with cerebral palsy have been helped with adult stem cells in the last year! You are welcome to email me at jaisong@fastmail.fm
Everyone on this thread should know that Brian and Jon run the "stemcellguidance" and "bangkokstemcells" web site. They make a commission on every patient they get. Therefore, they only "recommend" companies who have agreed to pay them a commission.
Sandy

Lindenhurst, NY

#37 Mar 5, 2008
john ballard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also a stroke survivor - a hemorrhagic stroke in 2005 at the age of 54. Please tell me about your recovery since the stem cell treatment. I am VERY interested in doing it myself.
kate

Las Vegas, NV

#38 Mar 5, 2008
Jan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know 2 people who recently got stem cell therapy here for COPD.
http://stemcellbiotherapy.com
Can you tell me how they are doing? I am thinking about going to them.
Lynn Dewey

AOL

#39 Apr 6, 2008
I have pleural effusion related to rheumatoid arthritis and the fluid in my lung sacs is turning to gel. Can anyone tell me the name of the famous German clinic that does stem cell treatments and how to get in touch with them. Also anyone that has had stem cell treatment that helped their condition.
Lynn Dewey

AOL

#40 Apr 6, 2008
I have pleural effusion caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis. The fluid in my lung sacs is turning to gel. Can anyone tell me the name of the famous german clinic that does stem cell treatments and how to get in touch with them. Also, anyone who has had stem cell treatment for this condition please contact me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Cell Research Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 hr Regolith Based Li... 93,375
News Halton Catholic students stage walkouts to prot... Sat Good on em 1
News Education minister, chair have concerns about H... Fri was this staged 1
News 'The screaming is not going to stop': school co... Fri cant trust Trustees 2
News Halton Catholic school board rejects education ... Apr 19 wondering 1
News Tempers flare over charity ban, trustees leave ... Apr 7 They no Teach 1
Key Coding Apr 6 Anonymous 1