First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Delhi, India

#21 Jul 30, 2013
It's very sad that patients are left at the mercy of this crook. It's always better to do a thorough research before going for any treatment.

I am proud that Advancells is doing a great job in India even though it's still in its infancy. Thanks to our dedicated professionals, who would leave no stone unturned to provide the best treatment.
Tyson

Clearwater, FL

#22 Sep 6, 2013
Dr Feinerman is a great person and doctor. I know of several organizations and patients who recognize his generosity and knowledge respectively. Its a shame that when finally a doctor like Dr. Feinerman introduces science break throughs, he is bashed with jealous and infactual comments. This is probably a competitor posting negativity on here. If you have any doubts or questions, my mother was treated for a lung issue and had great success. Tysontampa@gmail.com
Tyson

Clearwater, FL

#23 Sep 6, 2013
M Heberman wrote:
PLease have Dr Feinerman taken to court,he is misleading people by telling/writing he can heal anything.He is asking a lot of money for what he says is stemcells you get but he is s crook, please have investigate him, he is a 81 yr old doctor who knows nothing.DONT go there!!!!!!!!!Have an undercover agent go there please.Aventura MiamiSick man he is
When you hired him did you think you were hiring God? Your illness most likely were present prior to be treated and it sounds as if you were seeking a cure. To my knowledge stem cell therapy is an alternative treatment in hopes of improving diseases and illnesses not otherwise treated for. When my mother was treated by him she was explained everything, and actually had great results. Its sad to see you post something on here not just once but several times and only seeking unjustful and immature revenge. If I were the doctor, I would sue YOU for defamation of charactor. Plain and simple.
Carrie

La Habra, CA

#24 Nov 27, 2013
I have pulmonary fibrosis thinking of going to tampa for stem cell treatment it's a long ways from calif. what is the differance in Phoenix treatment and dr finerman in tampa? Would love more imput thank you

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#25 Dec 19, 2013
Did you hear of some good doctors in stem cell treatment?
Faye

Winston Salem, NC

#27 Apr 15, 2014
I realize you are not in the United States but what on earth ever gave you the idea that the President checks out doctors??? Seriously. You don't think Obama already has enough to do? If you have a complaint, file it with the medical board in Florida.
M Heberman wrote:
Please dont go to this crook I am dying of his treatment he gave me, he gives you stuff and he deos not tell what he gives or gave, cant get medical report.He should be taken to court and taken away his doctors title.The only thing he wants is MONEY wired before you come.DONT DONT DONT!!!!!!!!!!OBAMA PLEASE CHECK THIS MAN OUT< PLEASE OBAMA YOU ARE RIGHT NO STEMCELLS
Mike

Blacksburg, VA

#28 Apr 22, 2014
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?
Thanks!
Mike
San

Perth, Australia

#29 Jul 15, 2014
Hi
I am planning to pursue stem cell treatment for lung fibrosis and would like to receive your feedback. Did your brother take the treatment and saw any benefits. Which clinic did he undergo treatment. I am in discussion with clinic in LA. Thanks

My brother in Florida, who has pulmonary fibrosis, is seriously thinking about going to Dr. Feinerman's 'Lung Institute' in Tampa to have the treatment with blood-derived stem cells.(He lives less than a 2-hour drive from Tampa.)
We have talked to Dr. Feinerman and his staff both on the phone and in person.(Another brother and I made a preliminary visit to the clinic this past week -- and had a long discussion with two of the staff members. Dr. Feinerman was not present at the time we were there.)
We still have some questions to ask. For instance, I forgot to ask -- but would like to know -- whether they would comment on whether there has been any significant difference in the 'outcome' between lung patients with pulmonary fibrosis versus lung patients with COPD.
Take care.

Hi
I am planning to pursue stem cell treatment for lung fibrosis and would like to receive your feedback. Did your brother take the treatment and saw any benefits. Which clinic did he undergo treatment. I am in discussion with clinic in LA. Thanks
San

Perth, Australia

#30 Jul 15, 2014
Hi
Mike Gregg

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Aug 14, 2014
I went to the Lung Institute and had the treatments starting May 12. As of three months later I have not seen any change. I am still hoping there will be. My Asthma and COPD has been really bad this summer, now even my AC makes me short of breath. So sick of this.
Herman

AOL

#33 Nov 9, 2014
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
I have scheduled stem cell treatment for COPD by the end of July, please tell me your experience with Dr. Feinerman. I'm so afraid of being ripped off, but I'm desperate.
Thanks.
How did your Surgery turn out?

Herman
megan

Netherlands

#34 Nov 11, 2014
great
circleboz

Clearwater, FL

#36 Jan 21, 2015
websurfer wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
My brother in Florida, who has pulmonary fibrosis, is seriously thinking about going to Dr. Feinerman's 'Lung Institute' in Tampa to have the treatment with blood-derived stem cells.(He lives less than a 2-hour drive from Tampa.)
We have talked to Dr. Feinerman and his staff both on the phone and in person.(Another brother and I made a preliminary visit to the clinic this past week -- and had a long discussion with two of the staff members. Dr. Feinerman was not present at the time we were there.)
We still have some questions to ask. For instance, I forgot to ask -- but would like to know -- whether they would comment on whether there has been any significant difference in the 'outcome' between lung patients with pulmonary fibrosis versus lung patients with COPD.
Take care.
I went to the seminar last night and felt very uplifted to hear they are making great progress in treatment for the pulmonary fibrosis and could possibly have a cure in two years.
My husband has just been diagnosed and I definitely will be signing him up. My girlfriends husband had stem cell treatment 6 years ago and it made a significant difference in her husband. Stem cell treatment is amazing and you will be seeing more and more of this. I just hope they can bring the cost down since it's not covered by Insurance.

Since: Mar 15

Prescott, AZ

#37 Mar 18, 2015
websurfer wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
Take care.
I had the procedure for COPD done on March 9, 2015. I took advantage of the $2,000.00 discount they offer from time to time, so it only cost $5,500.00. I had the procedure done with the blood draw, but that's not the end of the treatment or the cost. You have an additional 6 months of supplements to purchaser and that will run an additional $500.00 +. No, Dr Feinerman is NOT affiliated with these supplements, I checked into that. I will update this post every month and let you know if I have noticed any improvement.

Salt Lake City, UT

#38 Mar 31, 2015
I had the procedure for COPD done on March 9, 2015. I took advantage of the $2,000.00 discount they offer from time to time, so it only cost $5,500.00. I had the procedure done with the blood draw, but that's not the end of the treatment or the cost. You have an additional 6 months of supplements to purchaser and that will run an additional $500.00 +. No, Dr Feinerman is NOT affiliated with these supplements, I checked into that. I will update this post every month and let you know if I have noticed any improvement.

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#39 Apr 12, 2015
websurfer wrote:
<quoted text>
-----
Take care.
Is it True that this Dr offers Gene Therapy as well? No one in the world offers a gene therapy except in the clinical trials and this doc claims he offers Gene Therapy with Stem Cells.

Anyone had experience taking treatment from him?

Cheers,
AO

Tempe, AZ

#40 Apr 12, 2015
Well it's now been 30 days since I had the procedure done and this is my update: Although my oxygen levels have not improved, I am starting to feel better. I don't get winded as easily as I did before and I can do more without getting as tired. There is a slight possibility that my feeling better is due to the warmer and drier spring weather, but I honestly believe that the treatment is responsible. It's still pretty early to know for sure so I'll update again in another 30 days.

Mesa, AZ

#41 Tuesday Apr 28
lowcost wrote:
Well it's now been 30 days since I had the procedure done and this is my update: Although my oxygen levels have not improved, I am starting to feel better. I don't get winded as easily as I did before and I can do more without getting as tired. There is a slight possibility that my feeling better is due to the warmer and drier spring weather, but I honestly believe that the treatment is responsible. It's still pretty early to know for sure so I'll update again in another 30 days.
Well it's only been a couple of weeks since my last post but I felt obligated to update my condition. Since my last post, my oxygen level has skyrocketed from 89 and 90 to 94 and 95. I have cut back on my medications and continue to use less meds every few days. This procedure has worked, and continues to work for me, and I highly recommend Dr Feinerman and the Lung Institute. Will post more later.
layres

Otsego, MI

#42 Saturday May 9
lowcost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's only been a couple of weeks since my last post but I felt obligated to update my condition. Since my last post, my oxygen level has skyrocketed from 89 and 90 to 94 and 95. I have cut back on my medications and continue to use less meds every few days. This procedure has worked, and continues to work for me, and I highly recommend Dr Feinerman and the Lung Institute. Will post more later.
Glad you are doing so well, I am headed there on Monday I hope I can report good results too!

Mesa, AZ

#43 Tuesday May 12
Well it's now been two months since my treatment and I continue to get better daily. My oxygen levels are between 94 and 96 (depending on what I'm doing), and sometimes even as high as 97. I'm still short of breath but I'm a lot better than I was before my treatment. Before my treatment I wasn't even able to use the shower without sitting down, and now I take 20 minute showers standing up. Sometimes I forget to take my meds because my condition has improved so much that my body isn't reminding me to take them. See ya in another month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Cell Research Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bush May Cast First Veto (Jul '06) 44 min swedenforever 2
News Parkinson's stem cell trial approaches 15 hr Imi 2
News Area residents urged to join Sirens for Life bl... (Jul '09) May 20 Siren 4 Financial... 4
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) May 19 Kathleen 19,031
fetal stem cell treatment (Feb '06) May 19 sarahpp 2,751
Oxyen Clinic May 15 Patty 1
Stem Cell for Optic Nerve Growth (Oct '08) Apr '15 Rich 30
More from around the web