fetal stem cell treatment
SJo

Sugar Land, TX

#3190 Jul 21, 2014
I spoke with Ken yesterday via phone ... my mom is considering treatment with Stem Cells of America NEXT WEEKEND. When I called Ken to find out where in Tiajuana the clinic was located (a normal request for two women expected to trust strangers to take them across the border to who knows where), he refused to tell me.
That is a HUGE red flag to me.

Secondly, he said the clinic will absolutely not do treatment without my mother's flight itinerary (not just the flight number and time, the actual itinerary with her name on it) so they can be sure she is flying into the right city. I assured him that as world-traveling adults we know the difference between San Diego and San Francisco. I told him I would give him the itinerary in exchange for the address. He refused.
Further pressing him, I found out he has been to the clinic "a dozen" times and yet ... he can't tell me the name of the building or a simple street name? Second red flag, especially for two women traveling alone.

The third was his shoddy, rude and unprofessional attitude. I wonder what his commission is. Can anyone tell me the name/place of this clinic in Tiajuana?

SJo
Jakob Hansen

Leuna, Germany

#3192 Jul 31, 2014
I am a former patient of Hope Hospital China in Zhuhai (mentioned elsewhere in this thread). This was my 2nd stem cell treatment (but my first at Hope Hospital), so I knew what to expect in terms of medical procedures. But, by my 3rd IV-injection, I developed a severe acute allergic reaction to the stem cells. I was in intensive care for three hours following that - prompting the hospital to discontinue any further treatment. The hospital promised to refund the remainder of the treatment cost (USD 13,000,-) but the money was never transferred. The accommodation was sub-standard and no meals were provided during the stay. I was therefore more or less forced to relocate to a nearby hotel, thereby adding another USD 2000,- to the expenses of my three-week trip. There were also other irregularities with my encounter with Hope Hospital such as not asking for consent with blood screening, not requesting the contact details of close relatives in case of an emergency, and not providing me with my medical file upon departure (something I had specifically requested). Using only a few words: STAY AWAY - they are only in it for the money...

But there were "red flags" before my trip even began. A former employee of Hope Hospital, Randy Robinson (mentioned at the beginning of this thread), is/was spending his time scamming money out of patients by setting up websites with identical content to that of Hope Hospital (as well as claiming to be working for the hospital in e-mail correspondence). He leaves patients with the impression that he is legit by providing them with the required "letter of invitation" - something which is necessary for entry into mainland China. He will scam money out of patients by asking for a USD 2000,- deposit (required in order to start the stem cell culturing process). He will then tell potential patients that they can always cancel their treatment later on and get a refund on their deposit (with only a minor fee). Needless to say, that is not true...

As mentioned earlier on, I did have a stem cell treatment before my treatment in China. This was with stemcells21.com (located in Bangkok). This treatment - on the other hand - was really professional. I did not experience any adverse effects with the injections. The staff was highly competent and the clinic facility was "super high-tech". The clinic also arranged everything for me while I was there. I stayed at the hotel building complex where the clinic is also located. It was a pleasure to be there for my two-week long treatment last summer.
fraudbuster

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3193 Aug 15, 2014
The reason Ken cannot or will not tell you the location of the clinic in Tijuana is because it constantly changes. The owner and operator of Stem Cell of America, William C Rader, is a fraud and is hiding from the authorities and He fears repercussions from patients, so he must change locations.Stem Cell of America name has also been changed a number of times, for the same purpose. Furthermore,Rader has been kicked out of the Bahamas and Them Dominican Republic by government authorities. You are fortunate that you decided not to go because you would have purchased an injection of snake oil.
Google Ripoff.com and type in Medra, in the search engine, which is now Stem Cell of America,
SJo wrote:
I spoke with Ken yesterday via phone ... my mom is considering treatment with Stem Cells of America NEXT WEEKEND. When I called Ken to find out where in Tiajuana the clinic was located (a normal request for two women expected to trust strangers to take them across the border to who knows where), he refused to tell me.
That is a HUGE red flag to me.
Secondly, he said the clinic will absolutely not do treatment without my mother's flight itinerary (not just the flight number and time, the actual itinerary with her name on it) so they can be sure she is flying into the right city. I assured him that as world-traveling adults we know the difference between San Diego and San Francisco. I told him I would give him the itinerary in exchange for the address. He refused.
Further pressing him, I found out he has been to the clinic "a dozen" times and yet ... he can't tell me the name of the building or a simple street name? Second red flag, especially for two women traveling alone.
The third was his shoddy, rude and unprofessional attitude. I wonder what his commission is. Can anyone tell me the name/place of this clinic in Tiajuana?
SJo
fraudbuster

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3194 Aug 15, 2014
I forgot to add that Ken Venisnik is a liar and fraud, just like the man he is working for. All of Rader's conniving and cheating sales vultures have ran for the hills,( with the exception of Ken) realizing that they would eventually be implicated in the fraud. Ken's pathetic copper business hasn't panned out well and he has decided to put all his energy in the snake oil business, which is waning, as I write.
rspringer

Shelbyville, IN

#3195 Sep 12, 2014
scamrader wrote:
Well, Well, Well. Nathan's Mom Marcela Devivo has finally admitted to the truth after denying it for 5 years but she is such a lying coward that she refuses to admit it on this board.
Marcela Referring to the fraudulent stem cell injection from William C Rader:
"Unfortunately, the treatments we tried didnít work and it was disappointing. The therapies were expensive Ė as an example, I can tell you we tried stem cell therapy in the Dominican Republic; it cost us about $30,000. To say it was disappointing and depressing would be a huge understatement"
http://mentalhealthtalk.info/disabled-child
We tried to tell her, just like the rest of the f-loons on this board but they are more mentally handicapped than their children. Whoever has followed this board from its inception, Daniel is dead, Nathan and Suzie Beth Booze are as brain dead as they ever were.
and We are all anxiously awaiting Dr. Rader's upcoming trial
Dear scamrader, your sarcastic reply is sickening, regardless of the validity of Dr. Radar, your name calling of parents who are desperate for their children, when the only "medically approved" treatment from MD is to give your child with MD steroids and watch them gain weight, lose mobility and slowly, painfully the ability to function! You should watch your mouth and try to be for helpful with a solution than so freely spewing your vicious attack and sarcasm.

While I can try and understand your attack on Dr. Rader (whom I do not know and hope you do...) I cannot understand you calling parents of children with MD f-loons. It makes you look like the f-loon.

Until you have a child with MD, choose kinder words and offer solutions or just shut up!
scamraider

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3196 Nov 10, 2014
rspringer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear scamrader, your sarcastic reply is sickening, regardless of the validity of Dr. Radar, your name calling of parents who are desperate for their children, when the only "medically approved" treatment from MD is to give your child with MD steroids and watch them gain weight, lose mobility and slowly, painfully the ability to function! You should watch your mouth and try to be for helpful with a solution than so freely spewing your vicious attack and sarcasm.
While I can try and understand your attack on Dr. Rader (whom I do not know and hope you do...) I cannot understand you calling parents of children with MD f-loons. It makes you look like the f-loon.
Until you have a child with MD, choose kinder words and offer solutions or just shut up!
It is obvious that you are a rookie on this board and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. None of the children that I have mentioned have or had MD. Furthermore, you have no idea of what has transpired on this board for 8 years and elsewhere. Each and every one of these FLOONS have aided and abetted a criminal and by doing so have cost desperate people millions of dollars.Therefore, you do not have the right to interject an opinion, so it is you that needs to shut your mouth.
Daan

Netherlands

#3197 Nov 11, 2014
scamraider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you are a rookie on this board and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. None of the children that I have mentioned have or had MD. Furthermore, you have no idea of what has transpired on this board for 8 years and elsewhere. Each and every one of these FLOONS have aided and abetted a criminal and by doing so have cost desperate people millions of dollars.Therefore, you do not have the right to interject an opinion, so it is you that needs to shut your mouth.
your email address
scamraider

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3198 Nov 12, 2014
Daan wrote:
<quoted text>
your email address
Your email address
Daan

Netherlands

#3199 Nov 13, 2014
scamrader wrote:
<quoted text>
Contact the California Medical Board and ask to speak to Harinder Kapur, the prosecuting attorney against Rader
this must be a hoax
what

Provo, UT

#3200 Nov 13, 2014
3. Effective November 5, 2014, at 5 p.m., the license of WILLIAM C.
RADER,(A 22848), with an address of record in Malibu, CA, was revoked.

http://www.cred360ez.com/email/38
Daan

Netherlands

#3201 Nov 13, 2014
what wrote:
3. Effective November 5, 2014, at 5 p.m., the license of WILLIAM C.
RADER,(A 22848), with an address of record in Malibu, CA, was revoked.
http://www.cred360ez.com/email/38
cannot find document on website, post me the link to document maybe of being in netherlands it won't allow me
Daan

Netherlands

#3202 Dec 1, 2014
Daan

Netherlands

#3205 Dec 5, 2014
scamraider wrote:
<quoted text>
Daan,
This should not be shocking at at all. I have been on this board repeatedly providing evidence that Rader was a fraud, since 2008. The hoax is that Rader had his brainwashed victims and his cult of minions, who were liars and frauds themselves, praise him and do his dirty work for him.And people just like you have denied, tried to make me look like a lunatic, made false accusations against me, threatened me and bribed me. Rader would still have his license, if it was not for me, a loyal and genius friend, a couple of other people and an amazing prosecutor.
However, this is not the end of the story.
What more is there to the story?
hjensen661

Mobile, AL

#3206 Dec 28, 2014
StoneH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking my autistic child to Medra this week. I'll be glad to share my experience. Have you recieved any other feedback?
Please let me know how everything goes with your angle!! I'm trying to get my autistic son to Panama!!
Matt

Manassas, VA

#3207 Jan 22, 2015
I was wondering if anyone has gone for stem cell therapy for heart failure
What costs are involved?
KDS

Peachtree City, GA

#3212 Feb 4, 2015
As heartbreaking as it has been Dr Rader and his ever changing stem cell treatment center's name, ( I have noticed it changes names every 2-3 years ) It is indeed a scam. I am broke. My daughter with autism has not made even the tiniest change ..... In fact I took her there more than once in high hopes. I hope all the people involved knowingly with the scam outfit have there day in hell as far as I am concerned. I have been financially trying to come back from the brink of bankruptcy for years now after they happily took my money. I think they injected water, I dunno....nothing happened. You are really scum Dr Rader. I cannot believe I fell for this. No wonder he made it so good. PLEASE stay away people....I am telling you this from the bottom of my heart. Don't make the same mistake. Just think how you will feel if you are just donating this amount of money to this shady undermining operation. How I wish I could go back in time....and make a different decision.
KDS

Peachtree City, GA

#3213 Feb 4, 2015
*No wonder he made it sound so good. (Correction to my above post) -KDS
KDS

Peachtree City, GA

#3214 Feb 4, 2015
* No wonder he made it sound so good. ( Updating my above post) -KDS
Lisa

Baltimore, MD

#3216 Feb 7, 2015
Lisa

Baltimore, MD

#3217 Feb 7, 2015
I would like to know what excuses Whitney Warren Booze (Suzy), Marcela DeVivo (Nathan), Lisa Sims aka Lisa Brower (Jake aka Brian), John Brower, tricky Ricci Kilgore, Frank (autistic son), Felicia Gallo (Amanda), Ken Venisnik (Wyatt), George Clayon Fatheree II and Azita (Clayton) will have for supporting through blogs and or working as sale people for a man they call their children's doctor when Rader in court maintains he was just a third party representatives for doctors in the Dominican Republic or Tijuana? Are you all liars?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Cell Research Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 78,489
News Canadian clinics begin offering stem-cell treat... Jul '17 Paul 1
HIV-infected cells used to create iPSCs Jul '17 Aarment 1
News Support umbilical cord blood banking (Apr '09) Jun '17 Anonymous 7
best treatment for stem cell research regarding... (Apr '13) Jun '17 tcb_tcb 2
Making sense of it all..... Mar '17 Reiserjon44 1
Penis enlargement using stem cells (May '10) Feb '17 Sfp777 33
More from around the web