fetal stem cell treatment
C G Sande

Albany, NY

#3138 Mar 20, 2013
Has anyone asked Dr. Rader how he verifies the authentic character of his 'stem cells'. How are they obtained? Where do they come from? What compounding pharmacy packages them? How do we know that patients are not getting an inert solution? There are many questions and so far no system in place to verify answers.
Jo Yelland

Sheffield, UK

#3139 Mar 20, 2013
Unfortunately, Frank, there have been no independently validated results from Rader - simply anecdotes from his websites that have been repeatedly found to be fraudulent.

C G Sande - Rader has been repeatedly asked by concerned patients and family members, as well as medical authorities and investigators, to prove what is in the solution he uses and where he gets it from. He has refused to answer questions under claims of commercial confidentiality.
C G Sande

Albany, NY

#3140 Mar 20, 2013
It is astounding that well educated parents will consider the ‘off shore’ treatment for their children in unregulated ‘clinics’ of doubtful effectiveness, in the light of what can be discovered by a few hours of web searching on the topic of ‘Dr.’Rader & his clinic The emotional forces involved in this phenomena are more powerful than most individuals realize. Panic in the face of bad medical prognosis induces some individuals to grasp at anything that has even the appearance of legitimate treatment. It is the visual appeal of the i.v. and the liquid in a bag, that helps the frantic parent make the final decision to go with the treatment as they stand at the bedside after a long trip to get there. If clinic assistants had to wave their hands over the child in the absence of the i.v. apparatus said clinic be out of business. Regulatory agencies must be amazed that so far Rader’s\ has escaped their grasp and can not be prevented from operating in the world’s regulatory gray zones.
Georgia Dulude

Fort Wayne, IN

#3141 Apr 2, 2013
Maxine Krajniak wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil, I live in Long Beach California and considering taking my son to Dr Radar he is 5 yrs old with mild to moderate CP. I would be interested in an update on your sons progression.
Thanks
Maxine
Maxine, I have a grand daughter with PVL. I would be interested in your son's progress as well. Georgia
Scamrader

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3153 Apr 30, 2013
David,
Dr slime ball, Rader, has deleted all my recent posts on this forum. I had posted your Wiki page,
: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Sandover
since Rader had the original and truthful info on himself erased. It's amazing that he hasn't paid Topix to get your post deleted
A concerned mother

Windsor, Canada

#3162 Jul 16, 2013
Looking into stem cell therapy for my son....he has muscular dystrophy....if anyone has gone to Dr. Rader's clinic in MEXICO...can you please email personally to let me know of your experience with him and the progress you or your child has made....this is such a big decision...looking for positive or negative experiences....thank you!

Since: Jul 13

Delhi, India

#3163 Jul 29, 2013
Friends, if you have any query regarding our treatments or adult stem cell therapies, you can visit our website & go through our Frequently Asked Questions section.

At Advancells, we believe in providing the right treatments in a congenial environment. You can get back to me on any query regarding stem cell treatments.
Stem Cell of Failure

Baltimore, MD

#3170 Sep 30, 2013
The following year, "I thought I had found our answer," says Richmond. She learned that an American psychiatrist, William C. Rader, M.D., was doing fetal stem cell infusions in the Caribbean. Some of his patients were suffering from neurological impairments, and during several conversations, Dr. Rader indicated that he thought his treatments could have a good effect on Palmer. Richmond paid the $25,000 fee and flew her son and herself from California to Dr. Rader's clinic in the Bahamas.

Today, 13 years later, Richmond recalls her disappointment. "All I want to say is that in the long term, it didn't work for Palmer." Though she was excited on the plane ride home to see that her son seemed to be holding his head higher, his condition didn't really change. "I had wanted him to start [developing], eventually be able to chew, to walk, to grab something with his hands, eventually talk. I'd love to hear 'Mom.' " But none of this happened, she says.(When GH contacted Dr. Rader, he told us that Palmer's parents reported that their son had improved. He also said that he has treated over 2,000 patients and claims that 90% have had significant improvement.)

Other families that Richmond knew from chat rooms had gone to Dr. Rader's clinic, as well. "We were all very interested in tracking any changes in our children. So I reached out and asked him to work with us and other doctors in order to establish baselines and pre- and post-treatment data," Richmond says. "He just blew me off."

The whole experience coalesced into a devastating epiphany for Richmond: "The $20,000 to $30,000 I had spent could support a post-doctoral student doing focused research on pediatric neurological disorders." Scientists could develop evidence-based treatments that parents could know are safe and effective for their children, she says.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/womens...
joanne

Warsaw, IN

#3172 Nov 10, 2013
frank wrote:
did you get any good results or feed back because im thinking of going and dont wanna waste my money
Don't waste your money. I took my daughter last year. It didn't help her what so ever. Its a scam!
Wendy

Kelowna, Canada

#3176 Dec 28, 2013
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get good results im wonde3ring for myself
I
Frank, did u end up going and if so what happened
scamrader

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3177 Jan 2, 2014
Well, Well, Well. Nathan's Mom Marcela Devivo has finally admitted to the truth after denying it for 5 years but she is such a lying coward that she refuses to admit it on this board.

Marcela Referring to the fraudulent stem cell injection from William C Rader:

"Unfortunately, the treatments we tried didn’t work and it was disappointing. The therapies were expensive – as an example, I can tell you we tried stem cell therapy in the Dominican Republic; it cost us about $30,000. To say it was disappointing and depressing would be a huge understatement"

http://mentalhealthtalk.info/disabled-child

We tried to tell her, just like the rest of the f-loons on this board but they are more mentally handicapped than their children. Whoever has followed this board from its inception, Daniel is dead, Nathan and Suzie Beth Booze are as brain dead as they ever were.

and We are all anxiously awaiting Dr. Rader's upcoming trial
scamrader

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3178 Jan 2, 2014
joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your money. I took my daughter last year. It didn't help her what so ever. Its a scam!
Contact the California Medical Board and ask to speak to Harinder Kapur, the prosecuting attorney against Rader
Stembrella

Jaipur, India

#3179 Jan 3, 2014
Stem Cells Therapy and Treatment in India provided by stembrella, here you can also opt Medical Travel Services.
Stembrella

Jaipur, India

#3181 Jan 4, 2014
We are a dedicated and experienced team of leading physicians and scientists stem cell treatment in India devoted to treating patients with advanced and incurable ailments whilst continuously searching for better Stem Cells Therapy, ADHD Cure, Skin diseases and Treatment, Treatment of Heart diseases and Medical Travel Services.
Brody Kilby McGuire

Surrey, Canada

#3183 Feb 15, 2014
Rader, the non board certified psychiatrist. manipulates parents into believing that his snake oil "fetal stem cells" are helping their child. It usually takes a few years to realize it was false hope.
~~~~~~~~~~
The you tube video was when Brody was six and got stem cells which is not working anymore.His muscles are deteriorating and he requires a wheel chair and other equipment because he has Duchene Muscular Dystrophy.We are fundraising for this equipment.- See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/8...

William Rader
Stem Cell of America
Brody Kilby McGuire

Baltimore, MD

#3184 Feb 15, 2014
Lori wrote:
. I encourage you to read "trip to holland" for support and encouragement as a parent of a beautiful child who happens to have disabilities.
What does that poem have to do with throwing away $30,000.00 for snake oil (fetal stem cells)!? The point of the poem is to try to enjoy Holland (life with a child who has a disability) instead of always dreaming of or attempting to get to Italy aka Rader's fraudulent stem cells for a cure. The money parents give Rader of Medra / Stem Cell of America will one day be badly needed for basic needs A good example of that is Erin Mitchell attempting to purchase a wheelchair for Brody, who was considered a miracle patient just a few years ago.

fraudbuster

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3185 Feb 15, 2014
Brody Kilby McGuire wrote:
Rader, the non board certified psychiatrist. manipulates parents into believing that his snake oil "fetal stem cells" are helping their child. It usually takes a few years to realize it was false hope.
~~~~~~~~~~
The you tube video was when Brody was six and got stem cells which is not working anymore.His muscles are deteriorating and he requires a wheel chair and other equipment because he has Duchene Muscular Dystrophy.We are fundraising for this equipment.- See more at:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/8...
William Rader
Stem Cell of America
Oh well, We did our best to prevent the Mcguires from getting the snake oil, only to be vehemently attacked. They now must pay for their arrogance and stupidity. It is obvious that after they wasted generous donations on a fraudulent procedure, no one is about to give more to their cause. It takes a lot of nerve to ask people for money, after they were repeatedly warned about Rader.and those who donated were scammed..Just think how many wheelchairs and necessary equipment could be purchased for 30,0000. Maybe they can find a used wheelchair for a decent price at a thrift store. They should contact the Browers, who are experts in scamming the insurance companies, to get their medical desires met. Geez, you would think that the Browers would donate the entire 1,000, in light of the fact that they are living high off the hog and are responsible for aiding and abetting Rader.
DMW

Defford, UK

#3186 Mar 22, 2014
Hi I'm doing a research project for college on embryonic stem cell research. Please can people complete my basic survey online on this topic, it will only take a few minutes.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BJXFNVV
Thanks
RIPOFF UPDATE

Linthicum Heights, MD

#3188 Apr 15, 2014
apparently, a doctor contacted Rader's sales agent, Ken Venisnick to inquire about stem cells for an undisclosed disease he has and Ken was rude and intimidating, simply because the doctor asked him a few questions. Just goes to prove that Rader is loosing patients, if his sales reps are so desperate that they must resort to yelling at prospective patients.But these have been the tactics of Rader's sales peddlers from the get go. This doctor filed a complaint with Ripoffreport.com . Evidently, he does not know that he can file a complaint with the California medical Board

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stem-Cell-of-Am...
Lauren

United States

#3189 Jul 5, 2014
The whole process is very shady, my brother went years ago and to this day has no improvement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stem Cell Research Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 43 min Aura Mytha 67,106
Making sense of it all..... Mar '17 Reiserjon44 1
Penis enlargement using stem cells (May '10) Feb '17 Sfp777 33
News Vatican will finance adult stem cell research (Apr '10) Feb '17 Pessimistic1 29
Stemcell pioneers of Feinerman FEIRNERMAN NO!!!!! (Mar '12) Jan '17 Shannon Randall 8
News Area residents urged to join Sirens for Life bl... (Jul '09) Jan '17 other sirens 8
News Jonathan Pitre to have Christmas in Minnesota a... Dec '16 Ron 1
More from around the web