No A for effort for grade hacker

No A for effort for grade hacker

There are 8 comments on the WTNH story from Feb 8, 2012, titled No A for effort for grade hacker. In it, WTNH reports that:

One Pennsylvania college student's attempt to boost his failing grades didn't get him an A for effort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#2 Feb 9, 2012
they should have expelled him. What if he was studying medicine and had failing grades and hacked them to A's. That could really be dangerous.

Since: Jul 07

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Lesson to be learned,not to be greedy. A c+ would suffice.
Honor Roll

Hurricane, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2012
But he gets to keep the Honor Roll Ribbon.....
'
He will probably have a good future in working for the FBI.. Like in the movie :
'
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN with Leonardo Di Caprio... haha

dh

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#5 Feb 9, 2012
might just have to work at 711 now.
Dean Of Students

Huntington, NY

#6 Feb 9, 2012
Even though he should get a failing grade in the classes he tried to alter, he should get an A+ in his computer/tech class.
ninja4

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2012
is this student born in America? Just saying with Kim as a last name who is paying for his education?

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#8 Feb 9, 2012
seems a shame that this oh let him drink , could steal from his parents , they paid , I really don't care for the person but to wrong your parents ...
Parden pard

Whitehall, PA

#9 Feb 9, 2012
How'd he do that ,,again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spyware Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official version of Whatsapp Spy Launched Aug '17 Robert 2
News Social engineering. What is it and how to preve... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Meanwhile 1
News Canadian cyber firm confirms it was the victim ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Meanwhile 1
trc.taboola.com on computer (Jan '17) Jan '17 worried lady 1
mobile spy softwares - call recordings to remot... (Aug '15) Oct '16 ginny8888 3
News Antivirus Spartan Pro 1.1.2 (Sep '16) Sep '16 Shawn 1
News AntiKeylogger Doctor 1.1.1 (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jacob 1
More from around the web