China hails sea and space exploits

China hails sea and space exploits

There are 13 comments on the CNN story from Jun 24, 2012, titled China hails sea and space exploits. In it, CNN reports that:

From earthly orbit to the deepest reaches of the Pacific Ocean, China has notched up two more firsts for the country's ambitious sea and space exploration programs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Now the Chinese know how proud the Americans were 50 years ago.
Tanzanus

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
And 50 years from now, the Chinese will learn how the Americans admire the Chinese people for their greatness and great achievement. The story keep going on and on.
and so it goes

Tampa, FL

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Tanzanus wrote:
And 50 years from now, the Chinese will learn how the Americans admire the Chinese people for their greatness and great achievement. The story keep going on and on.
Space is expensive business and I think ultimately its 'conquest' will require more asset than one country can provide. The west has been cooperating in space for years, it's about time China stopped being so arrogant and isolationist. A Mars colony will bankrupt any individuals economy.

Fact is, most Chinese technological advances have been made by 'stealing' the ideas of others. Look at the Chinese military and how 'coincidently' they often look like another countries one.

Chinese strength is its cheapness in producing products - they are not so good at actually inventing or designing anything.
Tanzanus

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
and so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Space is expensive business and I think ultimately its 'conquest' will require more asset than one country can provide. The west has been cooperating in space for years, it's about time China stopped being so arrogant and isolationist. A Mars colony will bankrupt any individuals economy.
Fact is, most Chinese technological advances have been made by 'stealing' the ideas of others. Look at the Chinese military and how 'coincidently' they often look like another countries one.
Chinese strength is its cheapness in producing products - they are not so good at actually inventing or designing anything.
In the past history, the west can't invent shit. These western monkeys stole China's invention and used it to improved their technology and livelihood. China is just returning these western theives a favor. And China do not have to colaborate with other countries, with the population of the Chinese people, China is pratically an international nations within a nation. Arrogant? China had requested to join the ISS in the past but to be turned down by the USA. Now, tell me who is arrogant? Now that China has the ability to produce and reproduce the technology, you want to join in? How pathetic! China is only getting better days by days. There's now looking back for China. China should never colaborate with these western theives who think they are better. China should go it alone with pride.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2012
The Chinese will make money with their exploits of space and sea. Chinese are very pragmatic. They are going to mine the moon and collect He3. Same with the deep oceans. They already have a three man deep submersible that can dive over 7,000m.
BUZZ KILL

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Faith wrote:
Now the Chinese know how proud the Americans were 50 years ago.
One big exception; China's wasn't faked;

lol



http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gosch Foundation

Gwinn, MI

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Amway - That Old Time Religion - HiddenMysteries Conspiracy ...
The Amway Snow Job - How It Works Over the past 20 years, more than 10
million Americans have been lured into the trap of investing vast amounts of time
and ...

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/con... - 31k -
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#9 Jul 2, 2012
and so it goes wrote:
...... it's about time China stopped being so arrogant.....
..... because chinese communists murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES.
Kit Carson

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Tanzanus wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past history, the west can't invent shit. These western monkeys stole China's invention and used it to improved their technology and livelihood. China is just returning these western theives a favor. And China do not have to colaborate with other countries, with the population of the Chinese people, China is pratically an international nations within a nation. Arrogant? China had requested to join the ISS in the past but to be turned down by the USA. Now, tell me who is arrogant? Now that China has the ability to produce and reproduce the technology, you want to join in? How pathetic! China is only getting better days by days. There's now looking back for China. China should never colaborate with these western theives who think they are better. China should go it alone with pride.
China invented what ???

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Kit Carson wrote:
<quoted text>China invented what ???
Mao Zee Dong invented Cow Dung

QUOTE: "... dogma is less useful than cow dung. One can make whatever one likes out of it, even revisionism ..."

Mao Tse-tung,
Interview with André Malraux,
July 1965
GOING ON TWO BILLION

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 2, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
..... because chinese communists murdered, tortured & starved 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES.
Then explain how China is the biggest country on the planet.

-AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#13 Jul 2, 2012
GOING ON TWO BILLION wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain how China is the biggest country on the planet.
-AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
Oh my God ?

Sure Red China is the biggot Red Country with 1.5 billions in her population, 10 million rich and the rest eat earth worm on the street.

Look at this teen Chinese girl she ate worm and the worm gets into her brain http://youtu.be/kxwrOSibeKk
DOGGIEPOO

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 4, 2012
When is Beetnam going to enter the 20th century?

-A-HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sea ice cover at both poles at lowest point of ... (Mar '17) Feb 19 Into The Night 66
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Feb 14 positronium 218
News SpaceX's hot new monster rocket ready for first... Feb 5 Real Science 1
News NASA's new guardian of the galaxy? An Indiana U... Feb 5 Real Science 1
How to Find Similar Christmas Songs based on th... Feb 4 Ban Thermometers 2
News Global warming roars on: Past four years have b... Feb 4 Ban Thermometers 33
News Space Radiation Hinders NASAa s Mars Ambitions (Sep '09) Jan 22 FART DRINK 8
More from around the web