The Hottest Climate Change Stories of...

The Hottest Climate Change Stories of 2012

There are 36 comments on the LiveScience story from Dec 24, 2012, titled The Hottest Climate Change Stories of 2012. In it, LiveScience reports that:

Perhaps the most unavoidable climate story of 2012 was the warmth that gripped much of the United States, and to a lesser degree, the planet, throughout the entire year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LiveScience.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 24, 2012
The hottest news was James Hansen demonstrating that recent heat waves "were a consequence of global warming."

Anyone else to disagree with him and his team will have to show evidence just like them. The forum deniers who have disappeared into thin air - with more CO2 than before - did not have any evidence to the contrary.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 24, 2012
http://www.gizmag.com/renewable-energy-reliab...

where's "a clear case for renewable energy (on which Germany is already sold) as a way to meet 80 to 90 per cent emission targets, which could be achieved if we aim for 90 percent or more renewable energy in 2030."

http://www.udel.edu/udaily/2013/dec/renewable...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2012
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2012
PHD wrote:
http://news.msn.com/us/at-leas t-6-dead-as-huge-storm-heads-t o-northeast?ocid=ansnews11
Gee where is the heat?
Answer your own question, ph'd.
litesong

Everett, WA

#5 Dec 31, 2012
phudd wrote:
Gee where is the heat?
We're talking about energy. Needs lots of energy to push Arctic cold fronts into southern climes.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#6 Jan 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Answer your own question, ph'd.
So you don't know. Happy New Years. I see that the Tina is back and as her norm giving you a good spanking.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about energy. Needs lots of energy to push Arctic cold fronts into southern climes.
"pinheadlitesout" would the be heat energy or cold energy?
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#8 Jan 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>"pinheadlitesout " would the be heat energy or cold energy?
Wow.

You really really don't know. And you are here 24/7.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#9 Jan 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
You really really don't know. And you are here 24/7.
No 12/12 see you don't know do you.You must live close to all those refineries it appears that you are sucking up toooo mush co.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#10 Jan 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No 12/12 see you don't know do you.You must live close to all those refineries it appears that you are sucking up toooo mush co.
Say what?

Explain yourself.[Like tina. LOL.]
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2013
"mush co?" LOL.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#12 Jan 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Say what?
Explain yourself.[Like tina. LOL.]
You will have to give me a couple of days to explain it. II have a meeting with some second graders and maybe they can break it down for you.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#13 Jan 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to give me a couple of days to explain it. II have a meeting with some second graders and maybe they can break it down for you.
Nah, you are sunk in questions that you can't answer.

You don't really really know, science, mathematics, even good English. Yet you try to attack posters here. LOL.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#14 Jan 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, you are sunk in questions that you can't answer.
You don't really really know, science, mathematics, even good English. Yet you try to attack posters here. LOL.
Better not to know science, mathematics than to crash the US banking and Ind like you so called experts did. I bet you laugh at the rest that lost millions by your higher education decisionsÂ’ you were as smart as you pose to be you would have noticed that I attack those who take the first blow. You and the pinheadlitesout are the commanders of attack when all disagree with your really really don't know global warming cooling climate change greenhouse gas.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#15 Jan 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Better not to know science, mathematics than to crash the US banking and Ind like you so called experts did. I bet you laugh at the rest that lost millions by your higher education decisionsÂ’ you were as smart as you pose to be you would have noticed that I attack those who take the first blow. You and the pinheadlitesout are the commanders of attack when all disagree with your really really don't know global warming cooling climate change greenhouse gas.
Right, you are proud of your ignorance.
litesong

Everett, WA

#16 Jan 1, 2013
phudd feces face wrote:
You and litesong are the commanders of attack.....
Don't need to attack, when 'phudd feces face' names himself.
litesong

Everett, WA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
phudd feces face wrote:
"litesong" would the be heat energy .......
'phudd feces face' has no English construction energy.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#18 Jan 2, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you are proud of your ignorance.
You bet spaced out blues. Proud of my ignorance and you are proud of being ignorant.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#19 Jan 2, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to attack, when 'phudd feces face' names himself.
And you "pinheadlitesout"bei ng named by AMW is something to be proud of.Keep enjoying your .005min of fame.
litesong

Everett, WA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
phudd feces face wrote:
Better not to know science, mathematics than to crash the US banking and Ind like you so called experts did.
"phudd feces face" fails, further.'phudd feces face' makes up lies to justify his choice to be scientifically & mathematically lost.

It was conservative, re-pubic-lick-un directed, unregulated greedy business that did NOT follow science, that collapsed the economy.

Trying to blame science & mathematics, is what conservative, re-pubic-lick-un directed, unregulated greedy business does best...... along with misdirection, dealings in the dark, & sleight-of-hand. Yes, sir........ conservatives, re-pubic-lick-uns, & business are the keys to adroitness in deception.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Thu North Mountain 168
News Is 'gospel' NASA's 'codeword for aliens'? Jul 23 Earth Whisperer 2
News Peggy Whitson, First Woman to Command the Inter... (Mar '10) Jul 23 Aurora 4
News NYPD commanders, businessman plead not guilty i... Jul 13 aylageorge 1
News NASA: 2011 the Ninth-Warmest Year Since 1880 (Jan '12) Jul 12 litesong 86
News Monae says film on black women at NASA key part... Jul 8 2 Dogs 22
The Apollo Moon Missions Were Faked in a Studio (Mar '13) Jul 6 Cosmored 2
More from around the web