US Space Shuttle Endeavour makes its ...

US Space Shuttle Endeavour makes its final flight, flies over Las Cruces

There are 3 comments on the KFOXTV story from Sep 20, 2012, titled US Space Shuttle Endeavour makes its final flight, flies over Las Cruces. In it, KFOXTV reports that:

Southern New Mexico experienced a moment of history Thursday as U.S. Space Shuttle Endeavour flew over White Sands and Las Cruces during its final flight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOXTV.

the man

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Sep 20, 2012
But completely missed the space museum. Why? Because it was never requested because typical lazy ass Alamo is always a day late and a dollar short.
Funny

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Sep 20, 2012
the man wrote:
But completely missed the space museum. Why? Because it was never requested because typical lazy ass Alamo is always a day late and a dollar short.
I dont remember the shuttle ever landing at the space museum. When was that exactly?
By the by

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Sep 20, 2012
the man wrote:
You friends with Heisenberg?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First View of Weird Rock Beneath Tibetan Platea... Jul 24 Kate 1
News Kepler-452b: Earth's 'older cousin' discovered ... Jul 24 SpaceBlues 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... Jul 23 Mike of the stars 2
News Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Jul 22 home in lincoln c... 28,308
News Soyuz carrying American, Russian and Italian bl... (May '13) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
News Soyuz launches, arrives at space station in a day (May '13) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
News Space Station Dodges Chinese Space Junk (Nov '14) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
More from around the web