China sends its first female astronau...

China sends its first female astronaut into space

There are 29 comments on the CTV story from Jun 16, 2012, titled China sends its first female astronaut into space. In it, CTV reports that:

China's first female astronaut Liu Yang salutes during a sending off ceremony as she departs for the Shenzhou 9 spacecraft rocket launch pad at the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in Jiuquan, China, Saturday, June 16, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tsing

Nanning, China

#23 Jul 13, 2012
Although the lauch is a fact, but the cost is a waste. China is still a poor country. CCP should pay more money on the poor pepole, but they never do this!
TheCCPareLIARS

Canada

#24 Jul 13, 2012
I sgree that this is something China cannot afford. But at least a FAKE launch is cheaper!

The launch may very well be FAKE, do not forget!

Remember, there is ABSOLUTE PROOF that previous CCP "launches" were of CANNED FOOTAGE with PAID ACTORS crying FAKE TEARS of FAKE PATRIOTISM!

Don't believe ANYTHING that comes from the CCP!
SpongeBob

United States

#25 Jul 13, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>And yes, Chinese will reach farther out into space before anyone else.
Whiteys had the lead. But their own lack of vision and direction led them down the path of failure. They couldn't make the right stuff.
Now that another is getting to where the whiteys couldn't. The whitey's act like cry babies.
American already walked the moon 50years ago. Now, sending female up there to smell their...things????? Wahahhahahaa! Good luck and...so proud of....Chinkman! Wahahahahahhaha!
WAY OVER YOUR HEAD

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jul 13, 2012
Something Gooks could never, in their wildest dreams, ever hope to be a part of.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#27 Jul 13, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>American already walked the moon 50years ago. Now, sending female up there to smell their...things????? Wahahhahahaa! Good luck and...so proud of....Chinkman! Wahahahahahhaha!
Yankee can't even send shit into space now. Need russian help.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#28 Jul 13, 2012
WAY OVER YOUR HEAD wrote:
Something Gooks could never, in their wildest dreams, ever hope to be a part of.
This ain't just dream, it's reality. You f*cktard.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#29 Jul 13, 2012
TheCCPareLIARS wrote:
I sgree that this is something China cannot afford. But at least a FAKE launch is cheaper!
The launch may very well be FAKE, do not forget!
Remember, there is ABSOLUTE PROOF that previous CCP "launches" were of CANNED FOOTAGE with PAID ACTORS crying FAKE TEARS of FAKE PATRIOTISM!
Don't believe ANYTHING that comes from the CCP!
Talk is cheap and you prove that better than anyone else.
Kiosk

Afton, OK

#31 Jul 13, 2012
You Canadians seem to be azzholes.........Is it a national thing ??
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jul 14, 2012
Kiosk wrote:
You Canadians seem to be azzholes.........Is it a national thing ??
It's funny, bcoz everybody says the same about yankees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 38 min Into The Night 2,406
Is it possible for life to be an unintended con... 5 hr goldenlight 1
News Global Warming is Caused by guess what (Sep '11) 8 hr IB DaMann 59
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren Being Vetted for Hillary ... Tue Swedenforever 10
One big idea has been banned from Physics. Jun 25 israel socratus 1
“ String” is mathematical not physical searc... Jun 25 israel socratus 1
News Da Ya Think I'm Sexy, Ma'am? Rod Stewart knight... Jun 12 Old Sam 1
More from around the web