Baku Reaches For The Stars: Azerbaijan Gears Up To Launch First Satellite

Feb 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Weekday Magazine

If all goes to plan, Azerbaijan could become a space power in the coming days. The Caspian Sea country intends to launch its first satellite on February 8. According to the Azerbaijani Information and Communications Technology Ministry, the "Azerspace-1/Africasat-1a" will blast off aboard an Ariane 5 rocket from the Guiana Space Center near Kourou ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Faramarz Akbarian

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

This is brilliant news. I congratulate Azerbaijani people and the authorities espacially Mr President Ilham Aliyev. This is just fantastic. Hardly it is 20 years since the independence of Azerbaijan and here we are we now have our own satelite. Thank you Mr President and people of Azerbaijan.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faramarz Akbarian wrote:
This is brilliant news. I congratulate Azerbaijani people and the authorities espacially Mr President Ilham Aliyev. This is just fantastic. Hardly it is 20 years since the independence of Azerbaijan and here we are we now have our own satelite. Thank you Mr President and people of Azerbaijan.
millions of dollars revolving uselessly in space where the majority of the azik population in economically and educationally poor it only serves the ego of aliev
Yohan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Faramarz Akbarian wrote:
You idiot. Next time trying to make up an Armenian name go to the wikipedia at least. Faramarz? Why not Zarmanduxt or Muhammed?
Relax

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Even if Azerbaijan reaches the stars, it can't reach Karabakh!
kirk

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

You idiot aziks havent made even one screw of that satelite systems, what you are proud of?they are all french and Malesian technology,you are funny.....
Dashnak flatulence king

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

you poor dashnaks discussing news from Azerbaijan, way to go, must be very interested then, aren't you? keep reading then, lots more to come, maybe it will educate you a bit
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Dashnak flatulence king wrote:
you poor dashnaks discussing news from Azerbaijan, way to go, must be very interested then, aren't you? keep reading then, lots more to come, maybe it will educate you a bit
have you not heard the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer we are interested in knowing what our enemies are up to your medical diagnosis is diarrhea of your mouth and constipation of your bird brain
Rebecca

Guildford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Relax wrote:
Even if Azerbaijan reaches the stars, it can't reach Karabakh!
I completely disagree with Yohan. I think you are an absolute legend, Faramarz!

Since: Jan 09

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Aliyev is very keen to have a satellite sent to space because he knows where his next home will be.
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

once you breath the fresh air of independence you do not want to be governed by others hurrah for the free and liberated ARTSAKH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••