Harper's statement on Yom HaShoah

Harper's statement on Yom HaShoah

There are 3 comments on the Castanet.net story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Harper's statement on Yom HaShoah. In it, Castanet.net reports that:

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today issued the following statement on Yom HaShoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day: "On Yom HaShoah, Canadians stand together to remember the countless innocent people, including nearly six million Jewish men, women and children who suffered and died at the hands of the Nazis during the Holocaust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

Sherry

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 7, 2013
You are GARBAGE

Oakville, Canada

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Bomb Canada wrote:
Canadians turned away Jewish refugees during that dark time. I don't know what Harper thinks he is accomplishing with this charade.
Canada saved the Jews asses you ungrateful piece of shite. You want to meet tough guy? F'ing goof!
Stanley

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Apr 13, 2013
The Israelis are creating their own Nazi crimes on Palestinians.. the world is in a mess so not many people have sympathy for any 6 million Jews Holohoax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Space Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First View of Weird Rock Beneath Tibetan Platea... Jul 24 Kate 1
News Kepler-452b: Earth's 'older cousin' discovered ... Jul 24 SpaceBlues 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... Jul 23 Mike of the stars 2
News Expert: We must act fast on warming (Sep '08) Jul 22 home in lincoln c... 28,308
News Soyuz carrying American, Russian and Italian bl... (May '13) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
News Soyuz launches, arrives at space station in a day (May '13) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
News Space Station Dodges Chinese Space Junk (Nov '14) Jul 19 Canuck Aerospace ... 2
More from around the web